Good new Flagg article | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Good new Flagg article

Reaction Score
I'm hoping Cooper is like Ray Allen in how he'll assess the choices. He'll see through any hype and not be influenced by cheap stunts like Rick Pitino having the "Pitino's Welcomes Ray Allen" banner hanging in his restaurant when Ray went there for a meal while on his official visit to Kentucky.

That's why I agree with those who believe Cooper's connection with Donovan, whether it's new or has been in existence for some longer period of time, could be important.

If he's as mature as his mother says and he has a level of trust in DC he'll be much more likely to believe what DC says about the coaching staff, how they treat the players and how valuable the staff has been to his development.

And that level of maturity might also turn him off to the little Dukies and their "pogoing" up and down in the stands. Let us pray........it would be great to make them feel like 1999 all over again.

Reaction Score
False. I live for likes. I scoff at those with less than 5k.

(Side note: I have no idea how they're calculated. Mine tripled sometime last spring and I have no idea why. I don't think it's calculated the way it used to be with 1 like = 1 reaction score)

50/50 shot on the calling people stupid. I have my moments.
I'm glad you made the cutoff 5,000 as I hate being scoffed at.:rolleyes:
As for the numbers, did you ever have another account that they may have merged with this one?

Everyone has their moments but as much as I can disagree with some comments I don't understand why some anonymous poster thinks they have the right to insult others or say they're stupid.

Reaction Score
I know some party pooper will come in and remind us it doesn’t mean anything. But I’m not sure what other reason he’d follow Nowell, who wasn’t even around during his visit? I think it’s a good sign.
Me 2

Reaction Score
I know some party pooper will come in and remind us it doesn’t mean anything. But I’m not sure what other reason he’d follow Nowell, who wasn’t even around during his visit? I think it’s a good sign.
I think it just reaffirms what I already believe. He isn’t a Duke lock. I think this is much more of a 60-40 right now. One thing our staff doesn’t do on the recruiting trail is waste time. They pivot pretty quickly when they know they’re not in it. They’re one of the most efficient staffs in the country and they haven’t backed off of Flagg. They’ve instead put their foot on the gas even more. They know things we don’t and they heard, saw, know something that makes them believe Flagg is much more interested in being a husky than we’ve been lead to believe.

Reaction Score
He seems to play with a bit of fire and attitude. I think that type of personality fits better with Hurley or in the Big East. Being a 1 and done.. he's about to enter a very physical league in a year where the season is what, almost 3 times as long against guys 20 years older than him and are far more physically developed and aren't going to go easy on him because of his current level of fame. If I'm him, give me the tougher more physical training ground to sharpen my teeth a bit.

Reaction Score
For real. Trying to make sense of 17 year olds actions on social media is what the boneyard is all about.

Reaction Score
I think it just reaffirms what I already believe. He isn’t a Duke lock. I think this is much more of a 60-40 right now. One thing our staff doesn’t do on the recruiting trail is waste time. They pivot pretty quickly when they know they’re not in it. They’re one of the most efficient staffs in the country and they haven’t backed off of Flagg. They’ve instead put their foot on the gas even more. They know things we don’t and they heard, saw, know something that makes them believe Flagg is much more interested in being a husky than we’ve been lead to believe.

This is pretty much it. Duke has the best odds to land him, always have, but he is NOT a Duke lock. We are in this thing. If he and his family already knew he was going to Duke he would’ve committed by now. As some other insiders and writers have said, we made a good impression and improved our position with him.

Reaction Score
Does he follow any Duke players or committed recruits? If so, who?

Basically the whole Duke team including the MBB account.

Also I noticed he followed all our guys on the visit. I’m ashamed of myself that I know/noticed this when I followed Cooper on ig.

I need to get a life :D

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The story is the timing of the follows
I get it. Just answering a question for the most part.

It’s encouraging that he’s connecting with everyone like that.

Going to be interesting to see what comes out of the PN visit. Then in turn their Duke visit’s afterwards.

Like Maine said we’re the best fit. Especially when you look at the roster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom