Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's not the same game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just getting ahead of the curve.....

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
say what you want about the women and the womens game, but I enjoy watching them play when i do put the game on... they are so fluid and so quick on offense and on defense they dont stop with the pressure... they rarely sub and their players dont wait until ten seconds in the shot clock, if they have a lane or a shot they take it... their transition offense is 3 passes and they're at the rim

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The center on the girls' team (Tuck) just hit her second three. This isn't fair, especially as they are not sharp by their standards, are playing a very strong Maryland squad yet still are on the verge of blowing this game open.

I'm looking at this and picturing what our men's team in 2004 would have been like if Emeka was able to drain threes.

Reaction Score
I know this is juvenile and in poor taste but that Maryland head coach looks like a dude in a blond wig.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That is juvenile.

And don't even think about making a Brienne of Tarth joke here. I won't tolerate it.

In all honesty, she has the exact manner and posture as my friend Rob. They both have that slump shouldered, arms crossed kind of smirk-faced thing going.

You don't know him, but if you did, you'd agree with me.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
My parents really like the women's program. They asked me if I would be watching one of the early round games and I told them that they'd blow everyone out until the final four. I was way off - they're blowing teams out in the final four too. They are absolutely an asset to the university and state and I will be rooting for them to win #20..........but dear lord - in their final four game against a 1 seed they had the 4 best players on the floor.

Reaction Score
As Dee Brown's daughter said you key on 1-2 players, then change that and someone else beats you. I mean their 4th option scored at will and they couldn't get the best shooter in women history open, yet won by 23 and dominated from the start. They are good, all jokes aside from the obvious one can only hope the take that smirk off off Muffet Tuesday.

The Irish are going to beat the living daylights out of the interior players on UConn and if the refs allow it this game will be close. If they call it close then the Huskies will win by double figures once again!

Reaction Score
As Dee Brown's daughter said you key on 1-2 players, then change that and someone else beats you. I mean their 4th option scored at will and they couldn't get the best shooter in women history open, yet won by 23 and dominated from the start. They are good, all jokes aside from the obvious one can only hope the take that smirk off off Muffet Tuesday.

The Irish are going to beat the living daylights out of the interior players on UConn and if the refs allow it this game will be close. If they call it close then the Huskies will win by double figures once again!
I have no idea what the line will be tomorrow night. Doesn't really matter. Give me UConn, giving how many points they are going to give. I see the ladys demoralizing ND, particularly Muffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom