Good Game UConn | The Boneyard

Good Game UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
That was a classic Big East game, the type you probably play twice a week in that league!

I thought your guards were simply fantastic and that Kromah kid was killing our three men. Good game and see you guys in a few weeks. I have always had a tremendous amount of respect for UConn because we were the two programs screwed in conference realignment.

Hopefully Daniel's gets healthy and we play another one of these in your place.

Reaction Score
thanks for the respectful post - Kilpatrick is clearly an NBA player

Reaction Score
Honestly, we played like horsecrap pretty much the final 25 minutes and especially during winning time. Our All American looked completely disinterested and Boatright looked horrified of taking the final shot and set Giffey up for an awful look. Kudos to your guys for wanting it more.

Reaction Score
You guys are gonna be a tough out in the tourney, we've seen evidence but I think we will too once we get back to full strength.

Reaction Score
That was a classic Big East game, the type you probably play twice a week in that league!

Hopefully Daniel's gets healthy and we play another one of these in your place.
Thanks...but hopefully the rematch is really lopsided in our favor;)....we need it more.

caw

Reaction Score
You guys are gonna be a tough out in the tourney, we've seen evidence but I think we will too once we get back to full strength.

Difference between them and Pitt is Kilpatrick. He's a lot like Shabazz, kid can pull from anywhere. Pretty complete game also. Shame he's 24 or he would make a ton of money in the NBA.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Kilpatrick just shut down Bazz and made him his b****h.

Reaction Score
Thanks, you guys are good. Really tough physical D and Kilpatrick is one of the best players in the nation. Mick Cronin cracks me up though, he looks like a gangster/ street pimp version of Scott Hamilton.

Reaction Score
Nice job by Cincy made a couple big shots when they had to and we panicked which is not like our guys……….but again, Cincy is mature, tough-minded and experience in the long run wore our guys down………..guards size in this one was obvious!

great 2nd half by Kilpatrick and he is now deserving of the POY in the AAC……..but there's more games to play and you guys come to us - should be a beauty! Stay undefeated until then good luck…...

Reaction Score
I'm not convinced having DD would result in a victory. It was a team collapse late game. Everything that worked earlier was abandoned, and there was a lot of settling. We had their bigs in foul trouble but none fouled out.

When they look at the films they will see a wasted opportunity, led by a lack of full game effort. We keep the intensity/effort we win. It appeared "8-9" toes in late in the game, unacceptable to Ollie.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That was easily the most physical game of the year. Cincinnati has a really good defensive team, and enough offense to win most games. Looking forward to the rematch in Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom