Good Game Huskies | The Boneyard

Good Game Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I would have much rather had an acid flashback then watch that dismal shooting performance.

You guys have a good team, maybe we'll meet again in the conference tournament.

Good luck. Beat Louisville while you are at it...

Reaction Score
The shooting just might be the result of some lock-down D.
You guys aren't pretty but there are no style points BB ,only W's & L's

Reaction Score
No part of Cincy? I'd take then before SMU if I could………..we were awful today and won. Good news is as you can see then can play even worst that our turd and that's always a good thing!

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
No part of Cincy? I'd take then before SMU if I could………..we were awful today and won. Good news is as you can see then can play even worst that our turd and that's always a good thing!

I dunno if I would pick awful as the word I would use. Were it not for some charitable foul calls down the stretch, we might have held them to 12 points in the second half. Everything they took was contested. We totally took Kilpatrick out of his game. And Jackson - who had 3 points, two of which were bricked FTs that fell in.

Obviously, we left a lot of points on the board on the offensive end with missed bunnies, getting stagnant, and Bazz not hitting anything in the last 10 minutes. So it was an imperfect performance, and we certainly have stuff to work on. But I'm not sure we can play any better defensively, or much harder. I don't like classifying a performance like that as awful without some sort of modifier (awful on offense). That's not fair to the effort they put in today.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I dunno if I would pick awful as the word I would use. Were it not for some charitable foul calls down the stretch, we might have held them to 12 points in the second half. Everything they took was contested. We totally took Kilpatrick out of his game. And Jackson - who had 3 points, two of which were bricked FTs that fell in.

Obviously, we left a lot of points on the board on the offensive end with missed bunnies, getting stagnant, and Bazz not hitting anything in the last 10 minutes. So it was an imperfect performance, and we certainly have stuff to work on. But I'm not sure we can play any better defensively, or much harder. I don't like classifying a performance like that as awful without some sort of modifier (awful on offense). That's not fair to the effort they put in today.
Yep, I would be surprised if we were that effective at it a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom