Good for Snookie | The Boneyard

Good for Snookie

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"The other guy" be like

Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

Reaction Score
It was a pretty heated rivalry at one time, but we always won. Those games at the Rack were intense. It was a huge game for them.

Reaction Score
Pikiell is all over Clingan. Steve is a Bristol boy. So, we need to take care of business tomorrow!
If Pikiell is going after Clingan, I give Pikiell a good shot at getting Clingan. Bristol is tight that way. And imagine them doing for Rutgers what Calhoun and Chris Smith did for UConn. In the B1G.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If Pikiell is going after Clingan, I give Pikiell a good shot at getting Clingan. Bristol is tight that way. And imagine them doing for Rutgers what Calhoun and Chris Smith did for UConn. In the B1G.
Which is why the Rutgers lovefest on this board is mind boggling. People want every big northeast recruit to go to a different school for some reason

Reaction Score
Which is why the Rutgers lovefest on this board is mind boggling. People want every big northeast recruit to go to a different school for some reason
Clingan isn't going to make his decision based on what's said on this website, that is for sure. We can all support Steve Pikiell with no recruiting repercussions. UConn is going to get recruits so missing out on one here or there isn't going to make a difference.

Reaction Score
Big difference. Smith was a CT star attending his state school and turning it into a power. Big difference between that and top players going out of state. Charles Smith, Marcus Camby etc. Doing it for your own state is WAY different. That's what legends are made of.

Reaction Score
Boeheim also offered Clingan, and Cuse won today. They shot the lights out. Cuse and Rutgers are after Clingan but UConn and Michigan appear to be the leaders.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Pikiell is all over Clingan. Steve is a Bristol boy. So, we need to take care of business tomorrow!

You posted after midnight, so our game is TODAY, not tomorrow.

Let's pull our own sled as one on game day, instead of talking about another program recruiting a CT player that UConn is recruiting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Big difference. Smith was a CT star attending his state school and turning it into a power. Big difference between that and top players going out of state. Charles Smith, Marcus Camby etc. Doing it for your own state is WAY different. That's what legends are made of.
Not that big a difference. UConn is now a basketball brand and easily recruits all over the country. Rutgers isn't. Perhaps I should have referenced Uncle Cliffy. If Clingan is that good and can help bring NJSU to winning the B1G, that'd be huge.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I know right? You should pour a whole bottle of Frank’s red hot in your eyes every time someone does it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gonna eat some Taylor ham and american cheese on toasted white bread to celebrate.
Taylor ham is just spam with attitude.

Reaction Score
And good for UConn’s Steve Pikiel. I viewed RU as a rival in football, but they were never a rival in basketball. Their fans — Rutgers Al and the other guy — waited 38 years for a tournament win. Good for them.
Funny how Rutgers, a school that had not won a NCAA Tournament game in like 40 years finally won a game, and it took a UConn basketball alum to rebuild the whole program and do it. Steve is no stranger to building a program. He did it at Stony Brook. And, I don’t think It was all a coincedence since he happened to be a member of the 1990 Dream Season. The start of the best program building job of all time.

Reaction Score
I know right? You should pour a whole bottle of Frank’s red hot in your eyes every time someone does it.
I'm thinking we're at a point where the scoville count has to start rising for every day he flouts the mojo.

Reaction Score
Yeah F Buttgers. Their roster has a bunch of our targets. And their stupid social media posts taking credit for UConn players’ earnings were moronic & Pikiell prob was a part of it.

I doubt seton hall fans are bending over backwards excited about our success which coincides with them missing Sanogo and them trending down.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Scrappy team. They play like their coach, who played like a certain guy named Jim wanted his guys to play. Was definitely rooting for them, and for Pikiell.

Reaction Score
It was difficult to root for Rutgers in that game, but it is always good to see an ACC team go down. Clemson was against UConn joining the ACC. Hopefully, Rutgers will go down in the next game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom