Good for Snookie | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good for Snookie

Reaction Score
Good for Steve, but F Rutgers. A return to their rightful place as an embarrassment of an athletic program cannot come fast enough for me.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what this references, but sure.
Colgate lost yesterday in a close game (in the 1st half) playing Arkansas, and the aftermath on Twitter poking fun at the Colgate team was the worst example of racism in college sports I have ever seen. Just terrible. Fortunately, looks like some of the worst offending tweets have already been deleted.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I know right? You should pour a whole bottle of Frank’s red hot in your eyes every time someone does it.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Colgate lost yesterday in a close game (in the 1st half) playing Arkansas, and the aftermath on Twitter poking fun at the Colgate team was the worst example of racism in college sports I have ever seen. Just terrible. Fortunately, looks like some of the worst offending tweets have already been deleted.

Thanks for reaffirming my choice to avoid Twitter.

Reaction Score
@HobokenHusky lmao of course you know what’s up

you up/mid/downtown? My brother is pretty close to Fiore’s downtown, which is definitely my next deli-like stop. Every time I’m there I spend at least a night, we get a bagel somewhere, walk up the water (still haven’t gotten to enjoy the pier yet), hit up a couple bars on the way to the Biergarten uptown. Then get pizza or Italian. That’s pretty much the rotation lol

Also next time, because it was closed this time, I’m getting Gringo’s in JC; need to see how those tacos stack up to SD. He and his friends are finally checking that area out.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What a missed opportunity this was. Dude, and I say this with complete respect, you are filled to the brim with Mojo. Your hanging would’ve been glorious.

Manning Tom Brady GIF

Reaction Score
@HobokenHusky lmao of course you know what’s up

you up/mid/downtown? My brother is pretty close to Fiore’s downtown, which is definitely my next deli-like stop. Every time I’m there I spend at least a night, we get a bagel somewhere, walk up the water (still haven’t gotten to enjoy the pier yet), hit up a couple bars on the way to the Biergarten uptown. Then get pizza or Italian. That’s pretty much the rotation lol

Also next time, because it was closed this time, I’m getting Gringo’s in JC; need to see how those tacos stack up to SD. He and his friends are finally checking that area out.

I have since moved to the burbs, but lived there for 10+years. Was in the dead center of town for most of my time there. Fiore's is phenomenal. they have garlic hot peppers you can add too if you are into that. I think it's like $20 for a sandwich but worth it. O'Bagel was a great addition a few years ago - Bagels on the Hudson also decent but O'Bagel is the best.

Grimaldi's or Napoli's for Pizza, Johnny Pepperoni's square pie is also great. If you can ever get a reservation for Augustinos for Italian it's great. Johnny Pepperoni's also good for italian

Love the Biergarten, City Bistro roof was always fun on a nice night, and Pier 13 although that got crazy with the riff raff over the past few years. Seems like the average age of the bar population increases as you move away from the train, which makes it easier depending on what kind of night you are looking for haha.

Reaction Score
If Pikiell is going after Clingan, I give Pikiell a good shot at getting Clingan. Bristol is tight that way. And imagine them doing for Rutgers what Calhoun and Chris Smith did for UConn. In the B1G.
Pikell went to St Paul. Clingan plays for the mighty Central Rams. I like our chances.

Reaction Score
Better marketing and branding. I grew up just knowing it as pork roll.

In north Jersey it’s Taylor ham. They also like subs, go down the shore, and root for the Giants.

In south Jersey it’s pork roll. They like hoagies, go to the beach, and root for the Eagles.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
If Pikiell is going after Clingan, I give Pikiell a good shot at getting Clingan. Bristol is tight that way. And imagine them doing for Rutgers what Calhoun and Chris Smith did for UConn. In the B1G.
If you think he is choosing Rutgers over Michigan if he had the choice your crazy. Dream school versus a local connection to a coach is not even a choice. We have a better chance if he wants to play near his family but I am not sure that is a consideration for him. If we lose out it’s to Michigan.

Reaction Score
Was home in Jersey last weekend and hung with my brother in Hoboken

This time at O’Bagel I got a Taylor ham pork roll on Kaiser roll. Man I miss both in SoCal.
My son went to school in Jersey and still lives there- has learned to like Taylor Ham, always in his fridge

Reaction Score
I have since moved to the burbs, but lived there for 10+years. Was in the dead center of town for most of my time there. Fiore's is phenomenal. they have garlic hot peppers you can add too if you are into that. I think it's like $20 for a sandwich but worth it. O'Bagel was a great addition a few years ago - Bagels on the Hudson also decent but O'Bagel is the best.

Grimaldi's or Napoli's for Pizza, Johnny Pepperoni's square pie is also great. If you can ever get a reservation for Augustinos for Italian it's great. Johnny Pepperoni's also good for italian

Love the Biergarten, City Bistro roof was always fun on a nice night, and Pier 13 although that got crazy with the riff raff over the past few years. Seems like the average age of the bar population increases as you move away from the train, which makes it easier depending on what kind of night you are looking for haha.
My brother says Napoli’s isn’t that great. He and his roommates seem to be Tony Baloney guys. I’ve had it once and it was good, never had Napoli. I forget where we went for Italian this time. It it was down in JC. Last time I was there I think we went to Augustino’s. I just remember a fantastic pistachio tagliatelle

Yes he said and I’ve experience that, even though it’s only one square mile, there is a noticeable difference in the kinds of places and who you see out. Makes sense, I lived in Boston for 3 years and those of us without cars were always were closer to the T.

Reaction Score
Pikell went to St Paul. Clingan plays for the mighty Central Rams. I like our chances.
Pikiell

The distinction doesn't mean what you think it means.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
In north Jersey it’s Taylor ham. They also like subs, go down the shore, and root for the Giants.

In south Jersey it’s pork roll. They like hoagies, go to the beach, and root for the Eagles.

That is scarily accurate. Except my eastern PA family went to the shore.

Reaction Score
I like Pikell but I would be surprised if we lost a CT kid to him. He is a good coach but not a great coach.

Reaction Score
I like Pikell but I would be surprised if we lost a CT kid to him. He is a good coach but not a great coach.
Rutgers is in the Big Ten. It will be very difficult to compete against them as they get better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom