OT: - Good books | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Good books

Reaction Score
OK, you can be a denier about anything you want, but, the historian that you cited to start this discussion, states it as fact.

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Sure. It’s not that much of stretch that the whole thing is folklore. There’s lots of folklore history out there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sure. It’s not that much of stretch that the whole thing is folklore. There’s lots of folklore history out there.
Sure, well, except of course that an actual historian says it's true, but other than that… Sure.

Reaction Score
Sure, well, except of course that an actual historian says it's true, but other than that… Sure.

And there’s others that say it didn’t. Chamberlain wrote five different accounts. Which one is the right one?

CL82

Reaction Score
And there’s others that say it didn’t. Chamberlain wrote five different accounts. Which one is the right one?
Yeah, but he's the person you cited as your source, until it was inconvenient.

I think beaten, the horse enough, though, don't you? It's not going to get any more dead.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but he's the person you cited as your source, until it was inconvenient.

I think beaten, the horse enough, though, don't you? It's not going to get any more dead.

It doesn’t mean that I agree with everything from every source. A story that sounds too good to be true likely isn’t.

CL82

Reaction Score
It doesn’t mean that I agree with everything from every source. A story that sounds too good to be true likely isn’t.
And that's fine. You can believe or not believe anything you want. You don't need to have a factual basis for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom