Gonzaga vs. UNC...Who wins the title? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gonzaga vs. UNC...Who wins the title?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Fair enough. I guess I just don't really care about UNC academics and whatever academic cheating was going in 2005.
I just like their team now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Fair enough. I guess I just don't really care about UNC academics and whatever academic cheating was going in 2005.
I just like their team now.

Normally, I don't give too much thought to these things. I went to school in the SEC, so I understand this kind of thing goes on everywhere.

But I look at this one through the lens of a post APR sanction UCONN. We dragged through the mud for years. UNC? A minor kerfuffle in comparison. That sh ts me to know end.

Reaction Score
Ambiguous????? Dude, McCants is the one player who blew the lid. At the bare minimum, they should have a season and a NC vacated. The minimum. It won't happen though.

In the fall of 2004, McCants failed two of his four classes (psychology and algebra) at UNC. Four months later, after leading the Tar Heels to the national title, after all that travel and all those late nights playing basketball and the month-long carnival that is tournament basketball, McCants finished the spring semester with straights A’s in four classes.

And Williams knew nothing about this unbelievable turnaround.

Look at the 2005 championship team:

Jackie Manuel - AFAM degree
Sean May - AFAM degree
David Noel - AFAM degree
Melvin Scott - AFAM degree
Reyshawn Terry - AFAM degree
Quentin Thomas - AFAM degree
Jawad Williams - AFAM degree
Marvin Williams - No degree
Raymond Felton - No degree
Rashad McCants - No degree

I mean seriously. Clean program my @ss. And They've whitewashed MBB involvement. Pinning it on WBB hahahahah. Too much
Seems logical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom