Going to be in Manhattan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Going to be in Manhattan

Reaction Score
The high line is a few blocks away and it's pretty cool. In the other direction you're pretty close to Koreatown if you're into Asian food. Few blocks from sweetgreen which has awesome salads/bowls, small chain fast casual spot I quite like.
Love sweet green and all, but if you are coming into NYC to get a $14 salad, save your money and stay home.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
No idea what you're talking about. My post was completely devoid of emotion.
The Boneyard has its own Spock.

Reaction Score
If you get away from the MSG area you will find better and more reasonably priced food. Try midtown east or lower or upper east side. Hell's kitchen north of MSG still a great place Check out free publication "Time Out NY" for some suggestions. It is available at most newstands. MSG area is busy overpriced touristy place as a general rule.

Reaction Score
All depends what you are looking for.

Best NY slice is NY Pizza Suprema.
Turntable chicken jazz is a good spot as someone previously mentioned (double fried korean chicken)
Keens Steakhouse for a mutton chop if you are looking to spend $$$ for goooood food.
Refinery Rooftop if you are a 20 something looking to party with someone bougie people.
Barcade if you are a nerd and want to play old school arcarde games.
Hooters if you are looking for... well you know.
Don Angie is decent walk to West Vill but is awesome for modern italian american cuisine.

You can pretty much do anything you want to do, be a little more specific with what you are looking for and we can try to help you out.
I just want some good places to eat within walking distance of MSG and couple decent places to get a few drinks.

Reaction Score
If you get away from the MSG area you will find better and more reasonably priced food. Try midtown east or lower or upper east side. Hell's kitchen north of MSG still a great place Check out free publication "Time Out NY" for some suggestions. It is available at most newstands. MSG area is busy overpriced touristy place as a general rule.
Sounds good. Will check it out.

Reaction Score
Favorite spot in the city by far is south street seaport. Use to work down there they just finished the new pier (Where Get up and First Take are filmed). That area is so cool. 100 percent check out Jermeys Ale House the best dive bar in the city.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom