God Napier sucks | The Boneyard

God Napier sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just kidding, get your heads out of the gutter.

Heres my spin

He forced just a few extra shots tonight than in the first 4 games. We all like him as an old school point because we don't need a scorer. I see him playing as a guy getting some baskets. I look at the positive in that this shows me that if needed he can step up and drop a 20...if he had 7 assists and 10 pst thats the same as 2 assists and 20 pts. Some nights will be tougher to dish and get assists, i for one think bc played great defense off the ball. He did what he needed to do and that was getting us some baskets.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
A lot of people have been upset with Napier's performance tonight, but his worst moments were all in the first 10 minutes or so of the game when he was heaving up ill-advised bricks. After that he settled in and while he wasn't great, he wasn't horrible from there on out either.

Reaction Score
Just kidding, get your heads out of the gutter.

Heres my spin

He forced just a few extra shots tonight than in the first 4 games. We all like him as an old school point because we don't need a scorer. I see him playing as a guy getting some baskets. I look at the positive in that this shows me that if needed he can step up and drop a 20...if he had 7 assists and 10 pst thats the same as 2 assists and 20 pts. Some nights will be tougher to dish and get assists, i for one think bc played great defense off the ball. He did what he needed to do and that was getting us some baskets.
You know there are other boards.....

Reaction Score
Please don't ever think "Gee, I should start a new thread" ever again.

There are half a dozen threads your brilliant analysis could have been posted in.
Its amazing how you can write but cant read ...what other thread had the insight of mine ..in that because of bc defense is the reason for shabazz shots

Reaction Score
God OklahomaUconn sucks
Just kidding...

Psyche no I'm not.... Oklahoma Uconn really sucks.

Man I'm good. Faked you out twice, once more than Oklahoma Uconn!!
Its always the same few idiots who chime in, i remember your thread of you suck blah blah blah idont make a thread blah blah..i love my fans

Reaction Score
Delete this stupid thread right now. The thread title is not even funny as a joke.

In fact, delete yourself while you're at it.
I knew people like you would be so sensative to post a no insight comment ..to keep the thread alive get a life stop getting butt hurt so easily about the most trivial of things

Reaction Score
You know, I thought everyone was being too hard on you in other posts (and still do), but you deserve the flack for this one. The somewhat relevant (albeit not particularly insightful) content of your post was fine, but the fake-out "Napier Sucks" title was just dumb and attention seeking. You really have to smarten up on your posts if you want people to back off.

Reaction Score
You know, I thought everyone was being too hard on you in other posts (and still do), but you deserve the flack for this one. The somewhat relevant (albeit not particularly insightful) content of your post was fine, but the fake-out "Napier Sucks" title was just dumb and attention seeking. You really have to smarten up on your posts if you want people to back off.
Ive tried when i make great posts these idiots dont bother to respond , they conveniantly go missing. Any slight hint of negativity brings these trolls out...for instance a thread where i legit asked if brimah should start over nolan and people jumped on me...its not just that post but others so y try..i guess i should just relish in the roll they want me to play..i knew this title would piss off the trolls..chalk it up to retribution

Reaction Score
Ive tried when i make great posts these idiots dont bother to respond , they conveniantly go missing. Any slight hint of negativity brings these trolls out...for instance a thread where i legit asked if brimah should start over nolan and people jumped on me...its not just that post but others so y try..i guess i should just relish in the roll they want me to play..i knew this title would piss off the trolls..chalk it up to retribution
Dude are you bored?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You've made a few good posts. I can't recall any I would call great, but for every good post you have ten more that are idiotic, combative or self aggrandizing. Work on fixing the ratio.

Reaction Score
Has anyone mind traveled to when we don't have him? Depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom