Go orange | The Boneyard

Go orange

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Oklahoma State is out and Cuse/Texas/ASU/Oklahoma are in?????????????????????
Oklahoma hasn't won crap since January
Talking heads are amazed Cuse is in the field - this has happened more than once with them

Reaction Score
wow, and they get TCU as a 6 seed if they get past a sinking asu team. hope msu, at the very least smokes them. I also hope rhode Island beats Oklahoma.

Reaction Score
Cmon guys youre overreacting. This is just another day in the office for the corrupt NCAA.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
wow, and they get TCU as a 6 seed if they get past a sinking asu team. hope msu, at the very least smokes them. I also hope rhode Island beats Oklahoma.

Hopefully Trae Young doesn't get hot and score 50.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
maybe the worse selection committee ever, some weird stuff going on

there should be some standardized process for running a such a large money event, the committee's standards and reasoning varies year to year and team to team

maybe the people that benefit from the money shouldn't be allowed to decide how the money is distributed, although inherent bias can't be totally avoided

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yeah they're good (thanks for the info) and most likely paid

My point was that the NCAA isn't trying to save any face.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma State beat Oklahoma in what was easily the play in game for anyone paying attention but the Sooners are still in? What a FN joke, these guys listen to Joe Lunardi a basketball wannabe moron?

The tourney is becoming a joke, Syracuse and Oklahoma are 2 of the largest jokes ever getting in, P5 BS.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very odd bracket and bizarre choices this year.

AAC got some respect this year however, in my opinion.

2, 4 and 6 seeds, I think that is about right and in fact Houston got maybe a seed too high.

Now grab some wins! I would like to see at least 5 wins but would not be shocked if it was only 2 or 3 between the AAC.

UNC as a 2 seed, wow...10 loss UNC, 2 seed, can not put those two together. No sense to that pick.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
cannot believe Oklahoma is not in a play-in game but they have the size to beat URIne
Gonzaga as a 4 is wrong but they aren't as good as last year
Of all the AAC teams - I think Houston may surprise some folks
Nova has the easiest path - by far

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
AAC got some respect this year however, in my opinion.

2, 4 and 6 seeds, I think that is about right and in fact Houston got maybe a seed too high.

Now grab some wins! I would like to see at least 5 wins but would not be shocked if it was only 2 or 3 between the AAC.

4 wins would be awesome. And also would mean at least one sweet 16 birth.

Reaction Score
cannot believe Oklahoma is not in a play-in game but they have the size to beat URIne
Gonzaga as a 4 is wrong but they aren't as good as last year
Of all the AAC teams - I think Houston may surprise some folks
Nova has the easiest path - by far

Are you really that immature that you need to constantly refer to Rhode Island as URIne?

Reaction Score
I swear Cuse and Jimmy B have dirt on the NCAA. How did they get in.
Curious which teams you think should be in over Syracuse. Cuse having dirt on the NCAA? That's rich. What other NCAA programs have gotten sanctions the past 5 years? Syracuse lost 100+ wins, lost 12 scholarships, had recruiting restrictions, and a postseason ban because Fab Melo, a native Portuguese speaker, got help writing his bibliography for a term paper. Meanwhile, there is actual FBI evidence of recruits and current players receiving money, families getting flights/meals/cash from agents, players accused of sexual assault, and players testing positive for PEDs more than once, yet none of those teams or players have been punished. Louisville got hit hard by losing their 2013 title, but they're playing at full capacity right now. Arizona, MSU, Duke, UNC, etc. etc. But you think Cuse gets preferential treatment from the NCAA? If SU was named in that initial FBI affidavit, they would get the death penalty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom