girls game-halftime talk with susan and bro | The Boneyard

girls game-halftime talk with susan and bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
they had a little chat with susan and her bro who is the colgate pres i guess. after some playing around the lville question was poped and susan did the normal dance including the #winning stuff the emails had in them today.

1) she said uconn will be fine and a winner in what ever conf it ends up in. this screms not the big east once again on top of every thing we have seen to point us to moving. clearly stayed away from saying big east

2) i said it earlier and i will say it again. 99% of u are misreading what susan did. instead of going quiet she sent out the fan message of blah blha. but it wasn't just blah blha it was a yeah i know the lville stuff is happening but trust me i have bigger fish to fry like i have been pumping here for a while. all of u are swinning and missing on the message. where did the winning stuff come from? remember not to long ago we won a 3rd mens bball ship? what was the board theme and nutzo cry for that great run? it was #winning from charlie schenis. get off your asses ppl and realize whats going on here.

#B1GHARDER or die motherfuckers. stop jumping off cliffs, undrstand whats going on, sell out the rent this weekend and go buck wild with every media chance u get. get on board this ship(uss connecticut) or hang up your uconn hoodie and go play with your dog in the back yard. stand the up and get behind this school.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I usually can figure out the jist of what you are trying to say. I have no idea the past few days.

Is your point people are idiots for panicking now, they should have panicked earlier but UConn is headed to the Big 10 so don't panic at all?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I usually can figure out the jist of what you are trying to say. I have no idea the past few days.

Is your point people are idiots for panicking now, they should have panicked earlier but UConn is headed to the Big 10 so don't panic at all?

your close, basically...

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm the most optimistic person anyone knows, but I'm a constantly moaning negative pessimist compared to you

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
your close, basically...

I think your wrong that people weren't panicked all along. Just for a few days they saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone was quite panicked and no one thought realignment was over.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have posted UConn to the B1g 10 on multiple national website forums. Maybe if I post it enough, it will come true.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm confused. Are we swimming with the same fish that she is frying? What is being pumped, and who is pumping it?

Reaction Score

Yes. That is his point.

Reaction Score
I like Susan overall. Seems like a nice lady. She ain't Wonder Woman though, and she ain't getting us into the Big 10.

And she's come off as an idiot today with all the "winning is for winners who like to win" BS.

Reaction Score
this screms not the big east once again on top of every thing we have seen to point us to moving. clearly stayed away from saying big east

2) i said it earlier and i will say it again. 99% of u are misreading what susan did. instead of going quiet she sent out the fan message of blah blha. but it wasn't just blah blha it was a yeah i know the lville stuff is happening but trust me i have bigger fish to fry like i have been pumping here for a while.

You have to stop trying to read between the lines on this stuff. There are no lines to read between. People have been doing that the last week here saying that all trending information that Ville is heading to the ACC was bogus and it actually meant the opposite. Just accept UConn is not going anywhere unless the ACC needs us next round. B1G is not happening.

Reaction Score
I saw the halftime interview too. She seemed exhausted and deflated. Certainly did not give off the "Don't worry we're going B1G" persona.

Reaction Score

This is what I'm reminded of when I read 'we have going to the B1G' based on what she said. Gotta stop trying to make something out of nothing. It's like the other day when Delany was talking about adding Southern New England and you thought he was secretly telling UConn fans we are going to the Big 10.

Reaction Score
She is humiliated, embarassed and knows that Uconn took an enormous hit on her watch. Like it or not this is part of her legacy. Maybe she should just say it was George Bush's fault and all is forgiven?

Reaction Score
Is the women's team winning at the half? 'Cause Uconn likes winning

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Pretty impressive to have siblings both be President at major universities. Tough to draw any conclusions from the interview other than her brother is one socially awkward dude.

Reaction Score
Stuart Smalley > Susan Herbst

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me > We are winners, we win, we like to win

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

This is what I'm reminded of when I read 'we have going to the B1G' based on what she said. Gotta stop trying to make something out of nothing. It's like the other day when Delany was talking about adding Southern New England and you thought he was secretly telling UConn fans we are going to the Big 10.

"southern new england" another great hint. tell me how in any way that fits any of rutgers, md or any other b10 team? "northern va"-is that md territory we just didn't know about? jim d said those, not me. am i nuts to think tosu or michigan dont carry southern new england? who the even says southern new england? some one not familiar with the region refrence wise? hmm. he must have been drunk and just hopes he can retire to westport or something.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Pretty impressive to have siblings both be President at major universities. Tough to draw any conclusions from the interview other than her brother is one socially awkward dude.

yea that was pretty obvious

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
maybe I should use "WINNING" as my signature again

although it just doesn't feel appropriate right now

Reaction Score
HFD, if you are right and we end up in the B1G soon, you can put me down for $50 to the Calhoun fundraiser. Just don't see it happening though.

Reaction Score
Most come back from the Caribbean refreshed and recharged. Safe to say she screws up on her vacation, too.

I saw the halftime interview too. She seemed exhausted and deflated. Certainly did not give off the "Don't worry we're going B1G" persona.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm surprised she went out in public tonight myself.

Like anyone at a women's basketball game knows what the hell is going on with this stuff. They will roll along at 37-2 forever.

Reaction Score
Uconn women will actually start winning games by MORE. The womens programs that will come into the league are worse than what they currently have. They are basically an independent now as it is. No drop off for them.

Reaction Score
Uconn women will actually start winning games by MORE. The womens programs that will come into the league are worse than what they currently have. They are basically an independent now as it is. No drop off for them.
If they don't win the Big East every single season, Geno should be fired on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom