Gilbert with 32 vs Taytum and Co. | The Boneyard

Gilbert with 32 vs Taytum and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
so much boatright in the kid. has the 2 handed dunks, and about 1:20 in he does that quick change of direction move along the baseline ala the NC game when boatright schooled a harrison twin and randle

also, tatum is really good...like, really good

Reaction Score
Everything he does just looks like the tape is being fast-forwarded.

Also, Tatum is going to be phenomenal during his one year at Duke. No idea about his defense but he has got one hell of a rounded offensive game.

Reaction Score
Will Gilbert start with Adams next year, and if so who will be the next 2 guards off the bench? Or will Cassell start? If Jackson is coming how does he figure in? I'm forgetting Rodney huh?

Reaction Score
Will Gilbert start with Adams next year, and if so who will be the next 2 guards off the bench? Or will Cassell start? If Jackson is coming how does he figure in? I'm forgetting Rodney huh?

It will be Sam JR only for now if Rodney is intent on graduating and beginning to play overseas or wherever he lands. I think he'd be smart to stay another year with the youngsters and the talent coming in but that's me being selfish probably. I am sure they have many guards in their sights. Langford from CT?

Reaction Score
With the new hand checking rule Gilbert will be living at the line. Not sure how you stay in front of him.

Reaction Score
With the new hand checking rule Gilbert will be living at the line. Not sure how you stay in front of him.
Do you know if this rule is in effect in high school? Be smart to put it in, if its a long term college rule. Jalen (probably few have) has not yet adjusted for obvious reasons.

Reaction Score
It will be Sam JR only for now if Rodney is intent on graduating and beginning to play overseas or wherever he lands. I think he'd be smart to stay another year with the youngsters and the talent coming in but that's me being selfish probably. I am sure they have many guards in their sights. Langford from CT?

Mau, everyone is saying Terry at the 4, but how about Terry at the 3 and Dham at the positionless 2. Jalen runs the point and Mr. Gilbert comes off the bench but will get starters minutes?

Edit: Based on Purvis leaving.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If Purvis stays I expect him to be a top guard in Conference. Gilbert like Adams will have to wait a year. Its all good, cuz he will see floor time and an opportunities to shine.

I guess I'm old school and I have no problem with freshman paying their dues especially if equal or better talent is ahead of them. Gilbert is very good but not great (yet) and Div 1 competition may be a shock to him.

Reaction Score
Do you know if this rule is in effect in high school? Be smart to put it in, if its a long term college rule. Jalen (probably few have) has not yet adjusted for obvious reasons.
I don't think they have the rule in HS. But it's made for a lighting quick guard that can change direction on a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom