Gilbert Officially Transfers to WSU | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Gilbert Officially Transfers to WSU

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Actually, yes it is.

This “graduate transfer” exception was intended to provide academically achieving student-athletes who successfully completed their undergraduate degree – with remaining athletic eligibility available – the opportunity to continue their college athletic career while seeking to achieve an advanced degree at another university in a program not offered at their undergraduate college.
Yes, I know the rule. It’s a game.

Reaction Score
Yes, I know the rule. It’s a game.
Obviously we all know it's a farce, but Al still has to find a major they offer that UConn doesn't

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Obviously we all know it's a farce, but Al still has to find a major they offer that UConn doesn't
I'm betting he finds one. In fact, I bet he knows already.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Actually, yes it is.

This “graduate transfer” exception was intended to provide academically achieving student-athletes who successfully completed their undergraduate degree – with remaining athletic eligibility available – the opportunity to continue their college athletic career while seeking to achieve an advanced degree at another university in a program not offered at their undergraduate college.

Pretty words, but it’s completely about basketball.

Which was 88’s point.

Reaction Score
Pretty words, but it’s completely about basketball.

Which was 88’s point.
Yeah I see his point now with his second post. We all know it's all about basketball in the end but they still have to fake it which was my point

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom