Gilbert Day To Day; “Disaster Averted” | The Boneyard

Gilbert Day To Day; “Disaster Averted”

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'm desperately hoping this isn't a season-ending injury for him. The appearance of Diarra would make it highly ironic.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Still scared.
Even if he’s totally A-OK im nervous about him mentally going forward. He has been contact tentative all season.

Sucks that this happened because the team is really finding their stride. The half court offense looks sooo much better than it had been earlier in the year.

Reaction Score
In jalens instagram video AG is celebrating with the rest. He looks pumped up

Yeah agree but the kid has a great attitude on his injuries by now so who knows. I mean season ending is basically for him and us as fans. I know not completely but the way he and Jalen are playing together lately is fun and impactful. ( don’t mean to leave CV out but the other 2 are the guys ).

Hope he’s okay, even more for alterique himself!

Reaction Score
Even if he’s totally A-OK im nervous about him mentally going forward. He has been contact tentative all season.

Sucks that this happened because the team is really finding their stride. The half court offense looks sooo much better than it had been earlier in the year.

Not sure about that. It seems like he’s been on the floor a lot but that could just be I’m nervous every time there is contact.

Reaction Score
Actually, aren’t we all day to day.
Sure, but the 40, 50 ... 100s of pounds overweight crowd may work harder on shortening the remaining # of days.

Gilbert: Obviously, seeing him return to the bench with ice on his shoulder was certainly better than potentially learning he was headed to a hospital. Good to read the initial favorable report and we hope the follow up bodes well for the kid. Trust, but verify.

Reaction Score
He’s taken some big shots, today was a concrete wall so if he comes out OK we can prob rest easy.

Reaction Score
The game feed showed he took a hit straight into the shoulder. If he had his arm out or been hit from right behind the shoulder it might be heartbreaking for Al and all of us. My wife says maybe scar tissue popped and I am sticking with that story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom