Gilbert Day To Day; “Disaster Averted” | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gilbert Day To Day; “Disaster Averted”

Reaction Score
My glass half full self thinks, good - he jammed it back in so it won't pop out anymore. Sounds like a win to me.

I actually had this exact situation happen to me. I had chronic shoulder dislocations until I was hit by a 250lb goalie in a soccer game. Shoulder never popped out again after that hit.

Reaction Score
I actually had this exact situation happen to me. I had chronic shoulder dislocations until I was hit by a 250lb goalie in a soccer game. Shoulder never popped out again after that hit.

Heaviest goalie on our roster is listed at only 195#, so my guess is the medical staff never seriously considered this option.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just get a UConn LB to run at AG full speed and see if it works... Not exactly the preferred PT method however.. :)

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Ummm, shoulder jam, sounds delicious

Reaction Score

I’ve popped out my shoulder 3-4 times and I always have that feeling that you “want” to do what riggs does, but would make things SO much worse.

I really feel for the kid. It’s always in the back of your mind.

I feel B-ball future is fading everyday with a chronic shoulder issue like what he’s got going on. Especially so young.

Maybe him a little older helped with that hit since he has built up muscle mass around the labrum. Even with the surgery, if that hit happened 2-3 years ago, definite dislocation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom