Giffey Going Overseas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Giffey Going Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mmmmm Jessica Alba, well done Niels.

jessica-alba-bikini-wallpapers-6-_1.jpg

Reaction Score
I wonder if the DNP's he received in his two summer league games played a role in this decision. He had previously expressed interest in trying to make it in the league, but maybe he realized it just wasn't in the cards. Either way, congrats to him.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the DNP's he received in his two summer league games played a role in this decision. He had previously expressed interest in trying to make it in the league, but maybe he realized it just wasn't in the cards. Either way, congrats to him.

Sure didn't seem like they were giving him a shot.

Reaction Score
Maybe, they knew he was signing with the German team so why play him.

Reaction Score
Maccabi Tel Aviv won the European Championship this year and their coach was just hired by the Cavaliers.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'd have liked to see him in the NBA, but this isn't a bad consolation prize by any means.

Reaction Score
Strange headings - "Giffey goes overseas ..." Appears to me he went overseas to college by heading for Storrs, and now he's headed for home to start to earn a living, albeit fairly lucrative.

Reaction Score
I spoke to him yesterday, and while we've all known it was an overwhelming posibility he'd go to Europe he is giving Summer League a shot. He said it shoudl be his turn to get playing time today, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

My thinking is he's perfect for an NBA role. If Steve Novak can carve out a 10 year NBA career, there's certainly a spot for Niels.

Reaction Score
Its not like Giffey's going to the Texas border to get on a bus. He is going home to a rich, beautiful country where he will be admired and loved. He speaks at least two languages. Has a fine education. He could end of running Germany.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Someone posted a thread with a recent Doron interview. He blames himself for his summer league failure. Didn't go at it hard enough, thin-skinned to critical coach. He is a very philosophical guy. I believe both time he left basketball in Israel were because he was tired of basketball/needed to follow his sense of purpose, Good interview and it's on BY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom