Gibbs arrives today, right? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Gibbs arrives today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good Call, are tickets on sale for that yet?
From the ESPN events site since the game is part of the Jimmy V Classic:

"Tickets will go on sale this fall. Please check back for more information. Tickets will be available for purchase at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, by phone at (866) 858-0008 and online at www.thegarden.com."

Reaction Score
This thread is a large one. Anyone vote on the Pitt poll yet?

http://www.cardiachill.com/2015/5/1...terling-gibbs-josh-newkirk-jamie-dixon-ashton

From the comments on that page:

Yep

Check out his recent follows on Twitter. Homeboy just added Dejuan Blair and mike young. He is no longer following any current players from any of the other programs "up for his services". It’s not a lock as things can change, but if he’s got friends on the team and he’s into Blair, that sounds like a Pitt kid to me.

Bees Bees Everywhere

by VoteforPedro on May 14, 2015 | 5:57 PM reply

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

People who still reference Napoleon Dynamite don't mess around. I knew this was too good to be true...

Reaction Score
From the ESPN events site since the game is part of the Jimmy V Classic:

"Tickets will go on sale this fall. Please check back for more information. Tickets will be available for purchase at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, by phone at (866) 858-0008 and online at www.thegarden.com."

From the site it says that the Jimmy V Classic is Villanova vs Illinois and Indiana vs Louisville, where are you seeing UConn vs Maryland mentioned?

Reaction Score
We are all stalkers. It's amazing. And I'm as guilty as everyone else. But..the Twitter following is actually news. Let's get the official word and enjoy the weekend!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
He just started following some of the SQUAD on twitter! jay, steve, rodney
Lol yeah I just got the notification that Purv and like 8 others somehow in my network are following him now.

Reaction Score
I keep waiting for the Twitter notification that multiple people in my network have retweeted a Gibbs tweet

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I keep waiting for the Twitter notification that multiple people in my network have retweeted a Gibbs tweet
Yeah that's what I thought my notification was but it was just a bunch of follows instead. Seems like a good sign though obviously.

Reaction Score
Here's a fun game: Take note of how many twitter followers he loses once he announces and the VCU mob moves on to the next one.

Reaction Score
I just want this to be made official already, dammit! A man can only refresh a page so many times with his sanity intact.

Reaction Score
From the site it says that the Jimmy V Classic is Villanova vs Illinois and Indiana vs Louisville, where are you seeing UConn vs Maryland mentioned?
MSG site says 2014-15 season. Last year?

2015-16
http://espnevents.com/jimmy-v-class...&utm_medium=jimmyvclassic.com&utm_campaign=30

2015 Men’s Jimmy V Classic Notes

Connecticut (American Athletic Conference), Maryland (Big Ten), Virginia
(Atlantic Coast) and West Virginia (Big 12) headline the 2015 Jimmy V Men’s
Basketball Classic doubleheader to be played December 8 at New York City’s
famed Madison Square Garden. With proceeds benefiting The V Foundation
for Cancer Research, the 21st annual event will conclude the ninth annual
Jimmy V Week for Cancer Research that begins on December 2. The
weeklong initiative across multiple ESPN platforms and programs features
special content to help raise funds for cancer research. West Virginia will
challenge Virginia with the all-time series standing at 8-8 with the last meeting
dating back to the 1985 National Invitation Tournament when the Cavs posted
a 56-55 win. Virginia posted a 107-89 win over Tennessee in the 2000 Jimmy V Classic. West Virginia dropped a 68-65
decision to Davidson in the 2008 Jimmy V Classic. The Connecticut versus Maryland contest will be the seventh meeting
between the two schools with the Huskies holding a 4-2 advantage in the series with the last four meetings on a neutral
court. The Huskies only appearance in the Jimmy V Classic was a 2012 setback to North Carolina State (69-65).
Maryland will be playing in its first Jimmy V Classic.

Reaction Score
I am checking here because I'm sure the yard will know before bleacher report's app does, but I am patiently awaiting that notification on my phone later. I feel like it will happen late afternoon-early evening if it happens today

Reaction Score
It's not stalking. This is actually what Twitter was designed to do. Someone with a Twitter account is literally asking for people to follow them.

Are you sure?
Twitter

Too bad the caption on this was written by what I hope is a foreign ___.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members