Gibbs Announcing He Will Transfer | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gibbs Announcing He Will Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
callmebruce and ctbasketball both called the transfer to uconn, credit to them if it goes down. really didn't think he was transferring

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Seton Hall's Sterling Gibbs will transfer & will be eligible immediately.

Great news. Hard to believe he wouldn't start. With Amida Brimah, Daniel Hamilton, Shonn Miller as the front line, it would appear that Sterling Gibbs would be the point backed up by Jalan Adams, who I have to think will get substantial minutes. We would then have Calhoun Sam Cassell and Terrance Samuel as seasoned Guards off the bench. Nolan, Facey and Enoch big men off the bench. That sounds like a very credible group. I also see a variety of possible combinations depending on what the opposition does. ALL GOOD

Reaction Score
If this comes to fruition, credit the coaching staff for identifying and addressing two major problems on our team. They got their *** kicked on the recruiting trail from October through March, but they deserve kudos for finding another route to restocking the roster in a way that doesn't hamstring us with reach prospects for 4 years.

Reaction Score
Boredom is the operative word.
That was half sarcastic

boring, of course, but there will be nuggets of LOL and some Fishy mic drops/throat punches.

Plus I think a 12 page thread almost in and of itself is epic

Reaction Score
OMG freaking Gibbs. Kill me now. This is going to be amazing.

Reaction Score
I say we wait until his decision is made.
While I agree, it is interesting that we had people pretty positive Gibbs was not only transferring (when no one else was saying it) but also coming to UConn.

They got the first part right, it would really suck if they were wrong about the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom