GGG / Canelo 3 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

GGG / Canelo 3

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I do not necessarily agree. It was a good performance from Canelo, dominant actually. GGG could put nothing together and was hesitant to pull the trigger until the 8th round, mostly due to age it seemed. Power is the last thing to go so Canelo was still cautious with GGG. I know GGG says he has plans at 160 but I think he should probably hang them up. Maybe defend his belt one last time and ride into the sunset.

Reaction Score
Now Fury is fighting Chisora...for the third time.

I get why it's happening with all the media antics, retirement, botched negotiations yadda yadda yadda... but I'm not sure this is even a fight I'll bother to watch.

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
Fury vs. Chisora 3 is a joke. The only fight out there for Fury is the Usyk fight, so I guess a stay busy fight makes sense too bad it has to be Chisora as the outcome will be no different than the previous two from years ago...Fury has gotten better at turning his physical size in to power and Chisora is still the same old Chisora but older. When will Chisora stop getting booked for fights, the guy needs to go. It is a shame he is still ranked in the top 10 of just about every sanctioning body.

Chisora is a gatekeeper and should be fighting the likes of Frank Sanchez, Filip Hrgovic, Michael Hunter, etc. Guys looking the crack the top 10 and get a title shot, not guys solidified at the top looking to ride their legacy into the sunset.

Reaction Score
Fury vs. Chisora 3 is a joke. The only fight out there for Fury is the Usyk fight, so I guess a stay busy fight makes sense too bad it has to be Chisora as the outcome will be no different than the previous two from years ago...Fury has gotten better at turning his physical size in to power and Chisora is still the same old Chisora but older. When will Chisora stop getting booked for fights, the guy needs to go. It is a shame he is still ranked in the top 10 of just about every sanctioning body.

Chisora is a gatekeeper and should be fighting the likes of Frank Sanchez, Filip Hrgovic, Michael Hunter, etc. Guys looking the crack the top 10 and get a title shot, not guys solidified at the top looking to ride their legacy into the sunset.
Don't wanna see Chisora go against Sanchez, that wouldn't be pretty. But I do agree about him being a gatekeeper.

He should really just retire. I assume he will after this payday

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
Sanchez/Chisora would be a terrible matchup, I just mean those type of "ranked" on the cusp guys Chisora should be matches against, just to see if they are real players.

I have to correct myself...Chisora is only ranked by the WBC, which is fitting, at #14. He has dropped out of the top 15 in all other sanctioning bodies, yet BoxRec has him at #8.

GGG is set to face Esquivo Falcão within 120 days. I know nothing about Falcão except he is undefeated and Erislandy Lara is already lined up for GGG next.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Sanchez/Chisora would be a terrible matchup, I just mean those type of "ranked" on the cusp guys Chisora should be matches against, just to see if they are real players.

I have to correct myself...Chisora is only ranked by the WBC, which is fitting, at #14. He has dropped out of the top 15 in all other sanctioning bodies, yet BoxRec has him at #8.

GGG is set to face Esquivo Falcão within 120 days. I know nothing about Falcão except he is undefeated and Erislandy Lara is already lined up for GGG next.
Lara has changed up his style in his old age and is sitting down on his punches now. Could be a fun old guy slugfest. I hope we get to see it. It’s the type of matchmaking I want to see for GGG at this point

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom