Get Well Serrano | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Get Well Serrano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the board is much better without that Whaler guy’s constant negativity.

youre either with us or against us; and he obviously reveled in UConn football’s failures.

just a miserable SOB

I like Whaler. He’s a very intelligent and interesting guy. I can handle some quirks when the guy knows what he’s talking about. One time in 2011, I mentioned that our basketball team needed to make a few changes to get to the FF. Whaler said that team wasn’t going anywhere, and he did it in his belittling way. I disagreed. Otherwise, he was generally right about things.

Serrano knows football. I miss that insight too.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
1592866323964.gif

Get well get well soon we want you to get well

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Jimmy get well soon you SOB

Hope to see you at a game this upcoming season

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Best of well wishes to the “Son of Sarcasm” empty space here with outcha heal up and get back cuz

Reaction Score
WOW, this must be a Boneyard exclusive! Multiple news media searches show anything on....
Serrano Branching Out And Barking Up The Wrong Tree! ;)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Get well Jimmy. The Serrano pepper is a fave of mine. But as for you...I hope you recover well and shockingly find yourself a nicer person.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Get well Jimmy, cars can be replaced, glad you’re ok.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was hoping there would be more roasting of Jimmy... a bit disappointing.

I could repost his response each time he was banned and reinstated, but I don't have that kind of time.

On another note: I've said this before, and it's still true ... I have met many 'yarders, include some whose internet persona was that of a narcissistic, POS, bully. But in person, they were very nice.

I've never met Jimmy, but several people here have vouched for him to be reinstated, and his first post was as bad or worse than the one he had been banned for in the first, second, or third place ...., saying directly or otherwise, he wasn't going to change one bit, and enjoy the ride until he's banned again.

My optimistic guess is if I ever met him, he'd be a fun guy to be around. But there is absolutely nothing in his posts here that even hint he is willing to play nice anywhere on the Internet, nor does he appreciate or is he willing to honor the words of a friend vouching for him.

As for the roast:

I was invited a couple times to a poker tournament by several people here, including several who have been banned, repeatedly, and threatened me here, repeatedly, and via email.

I love poker, and I'm pretty damn good according to my profits at MGM. I declined each 'yard invitation, mostly because I thought there was a good chance the tournament would include a shovel in Jimmy's hand, and several bags of lime Whaler has been saving for just such an occasion.

Get well soon, Jimmy. If not, enjoy your trip to hell. Put in a good word for Whaler, but wait to tell him until he's sober, so he understands what he's in for. That's not something he was able to do here.

(ok, is that a good roast?)

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I could repost his response each time he was banned and reinstated, but I don't have that kind of time.

On another note: I've said this before, and it's still true ... I have met many 'yarders, include some whose internet personal was that of a narcissistic, POS, bully. But in person, they were very nice.

I've never met Jimmy, but several people here have vouched for him to be reinstated, and his first post was as bad or worse than the one he had been banned for in the first place.

As for the roast:

I was invited a couple times to a poker tournament by several people here, including several who have been banned, repeatedly, and threatened me here, and via email.

I love poker, and I'm pretty damn good according to my profits at MGM. I declined each 'yard invitation, mostly because I thought there was a good chance the tournament would include a shovel in Jimmy's hand, and several bags of lime Whaler has been saving for just such an occasion.

Get well soon, Jimmy. If not, enjoy your trip to hell. Put in a good word for Whaler, but wait to tell him until he's sober, so he understands what he's in for. That's not something he was able to do here.

Seems like the kind of post mgmt doesnt like. Who runs this place anyway? Never seen them.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Seems like the kind of post mgmt doesnt like. Who runs this place anyway? Never seen them.

I didn't reply until I was asked for a roast. The poster Jimmy Serano, was a POS who created work for everyone here. He may very well be, and is likely a nice guy to have a beer with. But here, he threatened people, and was a first class pain in the ass. He was proud of this, and repeatedly said so, as he ran over those who vouched for him.

As a gambler, I'd bet he is laughing his ass off, and loving every bit of my reply.

Get well soon, Jimmy. I have no doubt you will piss on that tree the first opportunity you get.

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I didn't reply until I was asked for a roast. The poster Jimmy Serano, was a POS who created work for everyone here. He may very well be, and is likely a nice guy to have a beer with. But here, he threatened people, and was a first class pain in the ass. He was proud of this, and repeatedly said so, as he ran over those who vouched for him.

As a gambler, I'd bet he is laughing his ass off, and loving every bit of my reply.

Get well soon, Jimmy. I have no doubt you will piss on that tree the first opportunity you get.
I was trying to be funny with an “ironic” type humor post .... guess I missed the mark.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was trying to be funny with an “ironic” type humor post .... guess I missed the mark.

Thanks. Thought so, but wasn't sure, which isn't a strength on my end (understanding sarcasm). As an apology, you get no ads for six months, which likely means lifetime, because my memory isn't exactly a strength either. :)

Reaction Score
I like Whaler. He’s a very intelligent and interesting guy. I can handle some quirks when the guy knows what he’s talking about. One time in 2011, I mentioned that our basketball team needed to make a few changes to get to the FF. Whaler said that team wasn’t going anywhere, and he did it in his belittling way. I disagreed. Otherwise, he was generally right about things.

Serrano knows football. I miss that insight too.

@temery posts like these are why we need a dislike button

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

On another note: I've said this before, and it's still true ... I have met many 'yarders, include some whose internet persona was that of a narcissistic, POS, bully. But in person, they were very nice.

I've never met Jimmy, but several people here have vouched for him to be reinstated, and his first post was as bad or worse than the one he had been banned for in the first, second, or third place ...., saying directly or otherwise, he wasn't going to change one bit, and enjoy the ride until he's banned again.

My optimistic guess is if I ever met him, he'd be a fun guy to be around. But there is absolutely nothing in his posts here that even hint he is willing to play nice anywhere on the Internet, nor does he appreciate or is he willing to honor the words of a friend vouching for him.

As for the roast:

I was invited a couple times to a poker tournament by several people here, including several who have been banned, repeatedly, and threatened me here, repeatedly, and via email.

Very.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

weird way to say I serve at the pleasure of Chief
1592922031603.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member