Get Well Serrano | The Boneyard

Get Well Serrano

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Longtime posters will recall our old friend Jimmy Serrano from years past. He had an unfortunate car vs. tree encounter yesterday and is pretty banged up with a severe concussion and busted up eye but is expected to be OK. Send some well wishes in his direction if that’s your style, or just tell a good Jimmy story.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Longtime posters will recall our old friend Jimmy Serrano from years past. He had an unfortunate car vs. tree encounter yesterday and is pretty banged up with a severe concussion and busted up eye but is expected to be OK. Send some well wishes in his direction if that’s your style, or just tell a good Jimmy story.
Sorry to hear about Jimmy. Its probably time to bring Jimmy back or this place will get too soft. I've gotten really pudgy on this board w/o him calling me out. Get well Jimmy.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Wishing him nothing but the best. This board needs some breaking down and ruining ever since Jimmy and Whaler were banned....man I miss those guys, as long as I was not on the receiving end! Get well Jimmy

Reaction Score
Wishing him nothing but the best. This board needs some breaking down and ruining ever since Jimmy and Whaler were banned....man I miss those guys, as long as I was not on the receiving end! Get well Jimmy

the board is much better without that Whaler guy’s constant negativity.

youre either with us or against us; and he obviously reveled in UConn football’s failures.

just a miserable SOB

Reaction Score

It sucks to be sitting in a tree, minding your own business, when a car comes out of nowhere and hits you.

Wait -- that's not what you meant happen?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The real question is did the tree get the tapes?

Reaction Score
I was hoping there would be more roasting of Jimmy... a bit disappointing.
I was hit by a van when I was 12, can't remember a week of my life, and would get nausea everytime I'd see a watermelon fruit roll ups commercial. Finally corrected that miswiring by eating one. Doctors would have made a stupid study out of that if this all happened recently.

Hope your insurance rates don't go up, Jimmy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom