Get ready for a long stretch with no news | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Get ready for a long stretch with no news

Reaction Score
So long as this summer doesn’t have any stories about season ending injuries I’ll consider it a huge win. Considering what has happened in recent years (torn ACL, ruptured Achilles, etc) no news doesn’t sound too bad to me.

Hope everyone is having a good start to your summer!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Found some news for you

086358E9-76C0-4DA5-9406-7787543023D2.jpeg

Reaction Score
No summer news is good news when it comes to this team..........:rolleyes:
Well here is some good news from our family tree, today. My little grandaughter was participating in the last day of a Bball skills camp in greater Boston and the pre-announced challenge for the day was to wear a cool basketball top and the Camp Councilors would judge the winner(s) for a gift certificate to a local sporting goods store Of course, my grandaughter went with her Paige Bueckers designed Christmas edition Jersey (which I had gifted her). She felt pretty good about her chances until confronted by another little girl in her new Caitlin Clark top. They announced the third place winner, then she held her breath as they announced that the "second" place winner was the Caitlin Clark Jersey, and the top prize goes to the Girl in the PB top. The announcer editorialized that he personally would have picked the CC top but the Councilors choice prevailed

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
True words. I want to see the kid who can push Shade out of the starting lineup. It would have to be a Taurasi 2.0.

Oh, and as far as the injured and freshmen are concerned, if most of our expectations are met, I am prognosticating 40 blowouts. Well maybe 38 or 39. :)
I'll keep tabs when I see your prognostications this coming season. If you don't end up with at least 28 blowouts during the regular season, I will deduct points for every number below 28.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom