Gerritt Cole | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Gerritt Cole

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I saw it.

My point was you can get plenty of grip on the ball with rosin. Bauer showed he could suspend it upside down on his palm with a combo of sweat and rosin. So why the need for anything else?
As a follow-up...

The errant offering from Scherzer, according to the three-time Cy Young winner, was not a message. It was simply a 95 mph fastball that he could not control.

"If you watch the Bohm at-bat, I almost put a 95 mph fastball in his head because the ball slipped out of my hand," Scherzer said. "The whole night, I was sick of licking my fingers and tasting rosin. I couldn't even get sweat from the back of my head, because it really wasn't a warm night. So the only part that was sweaty on me was actually my hair, so I had to take off my hat to get any kind of moisture on my hand, to try and mix with the rosin. For me, that's the confusing part, because I'm just trying to get a grip of the ball."

Reaction Score
As a follow-up...

The errant offering from Scherzer, according to the three-time Cy Young winner, was not a message. It was simply a 95 mph fastball that he could not control.

"If you watch the Bohm at-bat, I almost put a 95 mph fastball in his head because the ball slipped out of my hand," Scherzer said. "The whole night, I was sick of licking my fingers and tasting rosin. I couldn't even get sweat from the back of my head, because it really wasn't a warm night. So the only part that was sweaty on me was actually my hair, so I had to take off my hat to get any kind of moisture on my hand, to try and mix with the rosin. For me, that's the confusing part, because I'm just trying to get a grip of the ball."

This is absolutely pathetic umps can’t even call a game and now you want them to check the pitchers every inning it seems like, you don’t even checked like this before you board a plane.

You wanna speed up the game cut out the BS nit picking and stop effecting the game with stupid extra inning rules. Let pitchers use substances and juice the ball who gives a damn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom