Georgetown wins | The Boneyard

Georgetown wins

Reaction Score
does this spoil any chance Hall had of going from first 4 out to last 4 in? i think wins over SJU and Nova would have got them into the dance but idk about wins over SJU and Gtown. guess it depends on what the other bubble teams do

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Harris the freshman sinks 2 free throws to ice it. Happy for Ewing and co.

Reaction Score
So basically every game of the Big East tournament has been an upset so far? Let’s bring it back to the glory days of the old Big East and get a uconn -St John’s or uconn - Gtown final get corny ass crieghton the hell out of there.

Reaction Score
Villanova was the better team. They missed 8 free throws. Georgetown missed none. End of story.

Reaction Score
The seas are parting for us to cruise through.

Tough for Villanova losing Gillespie.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if Gtown is playing Saturday BET finals.

Reaction Score
If parity is not already here, then it is very close and is approaching in the near future.

Good quality conference should continue to draw even better recruits and be good for the fans and the national perception of the teams in the conference.

Reaction Score
I feel like both teams could be much better if they could recruit at the MAAC or SWAC level. @7774
It's so sad that you think you're making some sort of point when you post these things.

I didn't realize conferences had a "level" at which they recruit. Which is the WCC's level, the level Gonzaga recruits at, or the level of all the other teams? How about the SEC? Is their level Kentucky's level, or the level of all the other teams?

This is fascinating.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If parity is not already here, then it is very close and is approaching in the near future.

Good quality conference should continue to draw even better recruits and be good for the fans and the national perception of the teams in the conference.
As of today's date the Big East has the 3rd, 9th, 10th, 11th, 21st, 27th, and 28th ranked recruiting classes for next season.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't see all the love for JRE.

Good player but don't see the athleticism or extreme skill to take over a game when everything else fails.

Reaction Score
Very good result for us for our path for winning the conference tournament, but I really want to get off the 7-10 lines, and I’m worried some combination of DePaul-Creighton-Seton Hall/St. John’s might not be enough to do it. T-Rank’s team cast would have us as a 7 in that scenario if we played Seton Hall.

Gotta hope Creighton wins tonight.

Reaction Score
Kinda glad I have my money under the mattress ..If I was betting with my head would have been out of a lot of money re:BET.

Strictly from a non-betting vibe.. BET is crazy good stuff

No more craziness at 9 tonite.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Those folks that persisted in calling the Hoyas a "bad Georgetown team" to cast shade on UConn ought to be rounded up with the "bad St. John's team" guys and hung.

Reaction Score
This may be a byproduct of no fans at the game, but oh may does Ewing yell at his players during play. I don't mean just yelling out a play. I mean like parent coaches "joystick" coaching their little soccer players. "MOVE!" "PASS!" "SHOOT!" "REBOUND!" Is this the norm and I've just never noticed?

Reaction Score
So happy for Ewing and Georgetown.

8-4 in the last 12.

Harris and Wahab are LEGIT long-term pieces for the squad. Very excited to see how these two pair up with their incoming '21 class.
I made a post yesterday talking about Gtown is coming. Harris is a good player Wahab is an underrated big and they have a nice recruiting class coming in including a 5* guard and Dikembe Mutombos son. Mutombo and Wahab learning under Ewing for the next two years and potential a dynamic backcourt will make them a player in the BE over the next couple years. Gtown being good is great for the BE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom