Georgetown vs Miami at 5:00 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Georgetown vs Miami at 5:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Holy Moly! What's going on with this? Miami is supposedly so good and GTown is supposedly in such a slump. Um...guess not, eh?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
71-46 final

25 point margin.

One or both of these teams may be misranked.
I am really surprised too. Is G'town that good now or did Miami simply have an off-night??

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Ok, I am probably gonna catch some heat over this but, I think Miami should be ranked and are a pretty good team. How good are they, well, not really sure exactly. We are still only in December, post finals and Christmas is right around the corner so concentration and focus may be lost a bit.

Secondly, Miami only shot 20% from the floor. After watching the game at Charleston tonite and the shooting problems we had in the beginning, would UCONN have done any better shooting 20% at Georgetown? And keep in mind that the Hoya's will be looking for revenge on us for the Sweet 16 loss last year.

Just a passing thought in my head.....

Dont be too harsh with the comments!!!

:)

GO UCONN!!!!​

Reaction Score
Ok, I am probably gonna catch some heat over this but, I think Miami should be ranked and are a pretty good team. How good are they, well, not really sure exactly. We are still only in December, post finals and Christmas is right around the corner so concentration and focus may be lost a bit.

Secondly, Miami only shot 20% from the floor. After watching the game at Charleston tonite and the shooting problems we had in the beginning, would UCONN have done any better shooting 20% at Georgetown? And keep in mind that the Hoya's will be looking for revenge on us for the Sweet 16 loss last year.

Just a passing thought in my head.....

Dont be too harsh with the comments!!!

:)

GO UCONN!!!!​

Miami is, indeed, a very good team this year. The Georgetown game will create a lot of buzz here for a number of reasons including, as you mentioned, the revenge factor; A factor that will go both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom