Georgetown Thoughts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Georgetown Thoughts

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
For starters -- He won a starting job in the preseason. So Hurley thought he was a starter on this squad.
Fair. I was impressed with him in the blue white scrimmage last year. He's only had a very small sample of live game action. But some on here seem to think no he's the answer to every problem.

Kinda like Diggins last year. And we saw how that worked out.

Again, I want the kid to succeed as much as the next guy. But I fear the hype is way overdone.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
SJ was competing with AK for a starter's spot, so I don't think AJ's injury was an issue.
Huh? Alex = AK. Karaban sprained an ankle which left him out of the secret scrimmages and it was said that’s why SJ started game one.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Hoyas have some talent and better athleticism, but they're coached by Patrick Ewing

If one or two players have great days, they can be trouble

Reaction Score
I mean if our Huskies want to go at least .500 in the Big East this is a must win. They played us very tough because our defense and rebounding was dreadful in that game. It’s not like DH can go poof and the defense will suddenly come back. He will need to mix it up and see what’s working on that end to keep them out of the lane. I’m interested in what happens!

Reaction Score
I bet Primo drops 30 on us.
Season 1 What GIF by NBC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69