Georgetown is a huge game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Georgetown is a huge game

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Haha...I was just about to post almost the same exact the thing. If we run the table, except for @ Cincinnati and @ SMU, we'll have an RPI of under 50 heading into the conference tournament. Not likely by any means, but we have to try and that starts Saturday.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This a huge game for the pups. G'Town will not be a pushover, especially playing in their yard. However, I cannot believe the way are guys have played the last two games. Biggest transition from bad to good in a short period of time I have ever seen. Looks like they have been playing together for years.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You argue for the sake of arguing. It's pretty childish. Of course a win vs GTown would be nice. Simply saying that a loss would not send me into pissed off mode. Conference wins at this point are the most important. For seeding etc. Sure, we could salvage the season as I was so friendly pointed out by someone else, by losing only 2 more games (unrealistic quite frankly) but realistically I'm hoping that we just get enough conference wins for a bye in the 1st round of the AAC tournament. Which is in Hartford, btw. Hartford is in CT. You should buy your tix now.
Ok. Where are your seats for the gtown game?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Pumped for the game. Hope it's a good one with e UConn Dub

Reaction Score
It is a huge game. If we go undefeated the rest of the way we are going to the dance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom