Geno's got TJ's back | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno's got TJ's back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
[quote="Husky25, post: 718577, member: 2839"It is a rare and eerie feeling but I don't think it is difficult to think of this team as 0-0 right now.

Well stated. I feel the same way too. It's like minor league baseball where some leagues have a separate set of second half standings.[/quote]

Agreed - it feels fresh and conference play everyone starts 0-0. We play well the rest of the way and who knows, a Fiesta Bowl could be there at the end of the year.

First things first, improved line play will be the thing to look for this week. I think Boyle will step in and be perfectly fine in his first game. He just looks the part from what I've seen in person. Everyone has jitters, but he is mature beyond his years. The line will be everything moving forward. If Foley was able to put in his stuff and the players execute it, we could be looking at a vast turnaround.

Weist was on 1080 this morning, he's excited to get Jazzmar Clax on the field, so look for that tomorrow as well.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
first time I have seen that blog. what the hell is ghandination?

Reaction Score
I'm glad Geno is a fan. I'd rather he have a kid who was 6-5, 315 and who can play right tackle, but better he's a fan than not one.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You mean this line that is clearly still in the original post?

"Watching the 60” behemoth of a flat-screen (thank you honey) that sits in my living room with wide eyes and a huge smile, as I welcomed college football back with open arms this past weekend; it was hard not to see what separates UCONN from the rest of the country that is so rabid and passionate about the sport."

No editing.

That is not the original story. The original story was written from the point
of view of someone who watched on TV. That is why there are pages of posts reflecting that fact about the original post.

Not sure why you are so hell bent on claiming the post wasn't edited... When it clearly was and anyone who read it knows that.

Reaction Score
Completely serious suggestion to get more fannies in Rent seats. Let Geno sponsor or name a lower level section for him, name it something catchy "Geno's Gamers" etc. etc., put the sign in front of the section (like they do after NFL players at NFL games), populate it with women's hoop coaches and players (current and alumni) and sell tix to women's hoop season tix holders. If you have to make it a non-alcohol section, so be it. Whatever you think about women's basketball the man has won eight national titles. Nothing wrong with embracing success.

Think Geno is very sincere in his comments but would be a fun way for him to help back up what he said.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Man if only we can get some of those thosands of elderly Women's Basketball fans over to the rent. I remember walking around the union after women's games, its like a retirement home! For some reason they just all love Geno
Nice. But even we elderly people go to football games. You just need to make a little extra room for us to park our walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyThief

Top Bottom