Geno to the rest of the NCAA teams (and ESPN) | The Boneyard

Geno to the rest of the NCAA teams (and ESPN)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I’m feeling a tad puckish today. After Ania’s commitment, I was reminded of this scene from Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Geno is, of course, the guy on the shoulder. The other two guys are, well, you can guess.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m feeling a tad puckish today

Reaction Score
I’m feeling a tad puckish today. After Ania’s commitment, I was reminded of this scene from Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Geno is, of course, the guy on the shoulder. The other two guys are, well, you can guess.

I love this Nan!
Thank you for all you do so I can enjoy (mostly) the boneyard!

Reaction Score

Thanks, Nan.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is my all-time comedy favorite.
Quite a few times I have found use for the "I'm not quite dead yet" line, as well as others.
I am glad to know that Geno will not be given over to the "bring out your dead" cart man anytime soon!

Reaction Score
I love this Nan!
Thank you for all you do so I can enjoy (mostly) the boneyard!
@Teacherdeb reverting to my classroom brown nosing I suggest Teach that at least recently there is a great deal to enjoy on the BY. Then too, I may add the the civility of the BY has improved by leaps and bounds in the past 4 months. These "off season" times, in the past, was the "hold on to your hat" times i.e. they were bumpy rides.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom