Geno Sizes Up Texas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Sizes Up Texas

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I think she resents being dominated by another team but especially by a team coached by a man! . . . While I don’t personally care for her superior, snooty attitude . . .
You seem to have made that up in your head.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
And, she won't be playing that position at the next level. Hope she doesn't end up like Nina Davis at Baylor. It's great she is a true team player, but no one believes she will play Center in the pros.
She has the handle and perimeter shot to be a 3/4 in the pros.

Ah, you’re talking about Gabby, not Napheesa. Actually, UConn has forwards but no center. I would have said Napheesa is more the center but actually, no one is.

Reaction Score
They have no SF??? You have 6 post players plus the "unhealthy player".... Lauren Cox plays the SF position at 6'4....but she can hit 3's. Just say it, yall are wayyy over stacked in that position. Why didn't Boothe travel to Fort Worth?

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
They have no SF??? You have 6 post players plus the "unhealthy player".... Lauren Cox plays the SF position at 6'4....but she can hit 3's. Just say it, yall are wayyy over stacked in that position. Why didn't Boothe travel to Fort Worth?
You know nothing about our team or personnel; you are just trying to sound important here on the UConn board. This thread really has nothing to do with you or Baylor or Lauren Cox.

Reaction Score
You know nothing about our team or personnel; you are just trying to sound important here on the UConn board. This thread really has nothing to do with you or Baylor or Lauren Cox.

Why so salty? I didn't say anything mean? I just said yall are stacked?
Anyone can read your website, watch the games, and research.

Sounding important?? It is just facts the same facts the UConn people say. However, you will only come after me because I'm a BU fan. The thread has as much to do with me as you. You're also a visitor on the board. Where were you the other night after you said your post aren't lacking, when they lacked and lost to TCU? You only seem to come to light whenever yall aren't embarrassing yourself. I actually want UT to win tonight because it will help the Big 12 if yall beat them. I actually attended school at UT Austin and lived there. So I surprise surprise have every right to comment or watch or talk any UT I want to do so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom