Geno Providence postgame presser | The Boneyard

Geno Providence postgame presser

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I can’t seem to hear the questions and can barely hear his answers. Anyone else have this issue?? Volume on and up all the way. Time for a new phone or is it on their end??
I had to hold my laptop very close to my ears with all volumes on max.

Reaction Score
No need for a new phone or computer. It was a very "quiet" post game presser.

Reaction Score
I've had this problem the last two times I tried to listen.

Reactions: mmt

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
I can’t seem to hear the questions and can barely hear his answers. Anyone else have this issue?? Volume on and up all the way. Time for a new phone or is it on their end??
Also can't hear

Reaction Score
I can’t seem to hear the questions
I find it that way on almost all of the pressers, all the schools. And even non-sports pressers many times. Drives me crazy with the incompetence of it. In my speckled past I contracted to set up press conferences/meetings with Q&A all the time. I worked my ass off to make sure I had roving mikes and a mixer to the main feed (and most importantly a process in place) to get every single word of every single question with absolute clarity & volume. Otherwise the answers made no sense until the answerer got fully into it and the listener could finally get a context (but that frequently meant that the early part of the answer was wasted). Worse come to worst, no mikes, I'd insist to the talent they start with a brief summary of the question to start off their answer, or I'd take my ball (equipment) and go home.

I guess they just don't fund this kind of stuff any more. I remember a couple of clients who simply wouldn't put up the cash for it so I used my kids, probably I'd get arrested for violating child labor laws nowadays, Can't they get student volunteers/interns?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is the second time I’ve been unable to hear Geno, I’ve long since given up on the questions! It would be nice to hear Geno though.

Reactions: PvP
Reaction Score
I find it that way on almost all of the pressers, all the schools. And even non-sports pressers many times. Drives me crazy with the incompetence of it. In my speckled past I contracted to set up press conferences/meetings with Q&A all the time. I worked my ass off to make sure I had roving mikes and a mixer to the main feed (and most importantly a process in place) to get every single word of every single question with absolute clarity & volume. Otherwise the answers made no sense until the answerer got fully into it and the listener could finally get a context (but that frequently meant that the early part of the answer was wasted). Worse come to worst, no mikes, I'd insist to the talent they start with a brief summary of the question to start off their answer, or I'd take my ball (equipment) and go home.

I guess they just don't fund this kind of stuff any more. I remember a couple of clients who simply wouldn't put up the cash for it so I used my kids, probably I'd get arrested for violating child labor laws nowadays, Can't they get student volunteers/interns?
The comedian Brian Regan has a very funny bit on that very subject; funny when he does it regarding sports but goes up a notch when he does it on a violent crime

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom