Geno Out Sick Today per UCONN | The Boneyard

Geno Out Sick Today per UCONN

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
And yes, Geno gets the win/loss credit for the games she coaches....So she'd better not mess up!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What changes will CD make in how she coaches? I know her and Geno are very much in sync, but I wonder if there will be a noticeable difference...

Reaction Score
What changes will CD make in how she coaches? I know her and Geno are very much in sync, but I wonder if there will be a noticeable difference...
Maybe CD won't start Lou today. Instead let her do the coaching. Geno said he does like to let her have fun and all. And it's Tulsa....

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
tenor.gif

B
be

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Courant just reported he's out for tonight and so much for HIPAA - he's got some sort of a stomach bug.

Good!! I’m glad he’s staying home, not that he has a bug. It's the best thing he could do for his "personal" heath situation at this time. I’m extremely confident that CD and staff will lead and coach our team to a win. Simon sez this will be a very pleasant and productive road trip for the Huskies. Not only an opportunity to put 2 more wins in the win column, but an opportunity to bond closer together before they begin their final assault on the post season. ;)

One more thing.......................this has absolutely nothing to do with game play, but I love Meghan Culmo’s laugh. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom