Geno on the recruiting trail | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno on the recruiting trail

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just speculation as to her absence but I thought I read somewhere that she is playing soccer this fall at Tabor.

She is, but wish she wasn't. Big surprise, she is pretty great on the soccer field too. Had a game yesterday.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConn wasn't on Danielle Patterson's long list of Home visits. It would indicate that either Danielle or Geno have lost interest or is it stealth recruiting? :)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Kysre Gondrezick, mentioned just above in this post, has given a verbal to the University of Michigan. She was also considering Penn State and Baylor.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Kysre Gondrezick, mentioned just above in this post, has given a verbal to the University of Michigan. She was also considering Penn State and Baylor.

Gondrezick committed before taking her official visit to Baylor. Some are speculating that Mulkey pulled the plug on the recruitment based on the desire to land Chou and/or Wilson.

Could just be that she really wanted to go to Michigan.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

9Z7wDVG4_400x400.jpg

Skylar Diggins 2.0

Reaction Score

Like Geno I think that is true--but I've seen HORN blowers who tell the world how great they are --and they get some believers.
So us workers wonder if Blowing your own horn isn't the waY to go??????

Reaction Score
Well your new here but I think you will come to find that there are better coaches and recruiters than Geno right here on the Boneyard. ;)

You'll know who they are when they're telling how what Geno should do and what mistakes he already made!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
You'll know who they are when they're telling how what Geno should do and what mistakes he already made!

Occasionally some posters become inexplicably delusional about recruiting and develop grandiose notions about Geno's inadequacies as a recruiter.

These posters are easy to spot, The first sure indication that they have been smitten by the dreaded "Geno has lost his touch" malady (or the more severe "We are doomed!" affliction) is when you read how Geno has inexcusably "lost" a sure-fire AA to a competitor. A few examples: Reimer, Calhoun, Hammond, DeShields, Spani, McDaniel, Karlie Samuelson, Williams, Wilson, Ogwumike, and Cox. (The list is incomplete.)

Question: How many NC's did any of those I named win? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom