Geno on Lou [merged thread] | The Boneyard

Geno on Lou [merged thread]

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Geno alludes to something that I've thought about for a while. Not everyone is recruited to play on a high profile D1 team, however more eyes on the programs called "mid-major", which I loathe, the better for the sport. Even if it wrecks my NCAA pool, there are always a few underdogs that I root for, as when they win, they get exposure, more kids look at the schools, etc, etc.

It's similar to MBB "blue bloods", where once a team is anointed, they never are not a BB, while UConn MBB, whom have won more NCAATs that some of these BB, are not considered equals.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
“The difference in Lou this year and last year is she just had a bigger stage to play on and now more people in America know who she is. And that's a great thing for her because I think that's what she deserves.”
“Shame on us and the rest of the country that didn't know who she was,” Auriemma recalled Bruno said. “And you have players like that, that they just need a place to showcase themselves. And this was her place. And she does it in such a team way that it just fit seamlessly.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
LOU, at this point in time, is a TORCH BEARER relaying the past and continuing UConn glory and tradition AND the future and on-going path for generations to come ! ! !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom