Geno: No need to panic | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno: No need to panic

Reaction Score
One game at a time. I believe that these gals on any given day can beat Oregon, Baylor and SC. Seen them 3x this year and for me depends on the day and whether they are
executing, defending to their ability and hitting shots. I love these gals and one game at a time!

Reaction Score
Does "calm" and "unpanicked" equal "complacent"?
To me, complacent has elements of "satisfied" and "unconcerned" and "no additional action required" not necessarily associated with either calm or unpanicked. But your point is well taken.

Reaction Score
Highlighted a key word. Unless a poster can cite a player or players saying things like, "Yeah, big games, no biggie" or "Being competitive is over rated," using or implying "seem" says something about the poster and nothing about the team.
Says a lot about the team actually. If you see a 18 point loss vs a 3 point loss what do you assume happened? Just from the score. What would you assume about the game. Then when you look at the boxscore and 2/3 of the games were actually pretty uncompetitive for the majority of the game, that says a lot about the team. Any post says a lot about the poster (obviously), but so does any response that tries to belittle word choice taken out of context.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom