Geno is still learning how to coach | The Boneyard

Geno is still learning how to coach

Reaction Score
I can't find an actual link to the 2021 Zoom call.

Reaction Score
I often smile when some react negatively to Boneyard suggestions about what Geno should do differently yet every year Geno comments regarding how the game/players are changing and how he needs to change with it.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
He truly is a student of the game and of coaching techniques.

When it comes to coaching, IMHO Geno has always been humble and willing to impart as much as he is willing to learn. That's one of the many attributes that draws me to root for him as much as I root for our young women.

Reaction Score
I hope Brad Stevens, while on this zoom call, isn't thinking "Possible Next Celtics Coach...."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Interesting that Geno is frustrated by the “Auriemma can’t win close games” line of nonsense. First, it shows that we all have our insecurities and can be troubled by things that a pure intellectual approach would define as nonsense. Second, it shows me that coach reads The Boneyard. Have you seen that point of you portrayed anywhere else?

Reaction Score
I hope Brad Stevens, while on this zoom call, isn't thinking "Possible Next Celtics Coach...."
Geno has always said he would like to be on an NBA staff but not as head coach. He wants to break down game film and come up with game plans. I could see him doing that with the Celtics at some point if Brad Stevens is the President/GM.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom