Geno interview video | The Boneyard

Geno interview video

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For all our endless wrangling about line ups: "Get your 5 best players on the floor" w/o regard to position and keep them there for as long as possible. Let's forget about that and just keep arguing. It's what we do best.

Reaction Score
Good question about KK's maturation at the 2:00 minute mark, and a great answer from Geno. I think he's very pleased with KK... and Ash.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
From Daniel Connolly on X

Some injury updates from Geno today:

Azzi Fudd (knee), Ayanna Patterson (knee) and Morgan Cheli (hamstring) are all "doing some things, not everything."

"None of them are actually involved in going up and down the floor, playing 5-on-5. But it's only June."

Reaction Score
From Daniel Connolly on X

Some injury updates from Geno today:

Azzi Fudd (knee), Ayanna Patterson (knee) and Morgan Cheli (hamstring) are all "doing some things, not everything."

"None of them are actually involved in going up and down the floor, playing 5-on-5. But it's only June."
I’m more worried about Cheli because her hamstring has been an issue since January. That’s 5 months that it hasn’t healed.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I’m more worried about Cheli because her hamstring has been an issue since January. That’s 5 months that it hasn’t healed.
And in those 5 months, how many games did she play? It's my understanding, only because I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, is that resting the leg is quite helpful in dealing with a hamstring issue. Maybe she can get that between now and October?

Reaction Score
If she was playing at all then the hamstring wasn't torn. My memory is that she was on and off for several games at the end of the season. Players want to play. I'll trust that the training staff know how to rehab her.

Reaction Score
Having had a number of hamstring injuries (including torn), at least from my experience, they can take a long time to fully disappear and heal. Most have been 4-6 months before I didn't notice anything.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If she was playing at all then the hamstring wasn't torn. My memory is that she was on and off for several games at the end of the season. Players want to play. I'll trust that the training staff know how to rehab her.
My daughter finished the last month of her senior season with an undiagnosed broken hand. Kids want to play, and often athletes have very high pain tolerance.

Reaction Score
Not important but does summer session end like this week and then they get the summer off?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Not important but does summer session end like this week and then they get the summer off
I am NOT sure but I think there is a second summer session...perhaps at the end of July and early August.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not important but does summer session end like this week and then they get the summer off?

I think the current session ends on June 28. The players are not required to be on campus again until the fall semester begins, I believe.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think the current session ends on June 28. The players are not required to be on campus again until the fall semester begins, I believe.
Geno can require the players to return July 20. Everything up to now has been voluntary

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom