Geno in Croatia - Nika Muhl | The Boneyard

Geno in Croatia - Nika Muhl

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Nika MUHL at the FIBA U16 Women's European Championship Division A 2016 - FIBA.basketball

1552652797983.png

Reaction Score
judging from video only she seems to check all of the boxes although her apparently inconsistent outside shot needs work.....................................I suppose PB or Hailey Van Lith could handle more of the scoring load when and if they get to Storrs......................sign her up Geno.:rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Wow, Geno said he was recruiting this week. Who knew it would be in Europe? As info, Ademac mentioned Muhl as a potential recruit along with Polish recruit Makurat in an article last month. He indicated that Muhl had just listed UConn as one of her choices in January.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow, Geno said he was recruiting this week. Who knew it would be in Europe? As info, Ademac mentioned Muhl as a potential recruit along with Polish recruit Makurat in an article last month. He had indicated that Muhl had just listed UConn as one of her choices in January.

he was headed to Texas again until he got a great European package deal with Jose F.........................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Wow, Geno said he was recruiting this week. Who knew it would be in Europe? As info, Ademac mentioned Muhl as a potential recruit along with Polish recruit Makurat in an article last month. He indicated that Muhl had just listed UConn as one of her choices in January.

according to articles Makurat has made it clear that she wants to play at UConn....................not sure how to compare her to Muhl but I think she may be the better outside shooter...........as a reminder here's a video that was posted a while back

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
according to articles Makurat has made it clear that she wants to play at UConn.....not sure how to compare her to Muhl but I think she may be the better outside shooter......as a reminder here's a video that was posted a while back

Makurat is also 6’+, so she could potentially play the wing, while Muhl looks to be strictly a guard.

Reaction Score

I wonder if Geno and Jose are bonding in Europe.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Nearly every state in the USA is done with high school basketball so the only place left is overseas.

Reaction Score
Makurat is also 6’+, so she could potentially play the wing, while Muhl looks to be strictly a guard.

could be................I do wonder if there would be an impact on 2020 recruiting if one or both of these players ended up in Storrs................

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
could be......I do wonder if there would be an impact on 2020 recruiting if one or both of these players ended up in Storrs......
These are solid, well coached players, but I doubt either would impact the decisions of top caliber US recruits like Bueckers, Hailey Van Lith and certainly not any of the potential BIGs in the 2020 class.

Reaction Score
They both look good and if Geno is going to bolster his bench then this all makes sense. WBB programs in the US are all getting more competitive for recruits. At the same time, if you look at where UConn’s recruits were ranked prior to Megan walkers year, you’ll see that UConn didn’t always get girls from the top ten. Look at gabby’s and kia’s recruiting class versus how they performed for Geno. Just sayin, don’t panic

Reaction Score
Sitcom alert: two middle-aged college coaches share planes, trains and hotel rooms while competing for the services of teenage hoopsters. Wonder if they alternate on choosing wines? ;)
I think you go right for the movie with Steve Martin playing Geno and Paul Rodrigues playing Jose. Maybe call it "Planes, trains and hotel rooms." * :cool: *Credit Dillon77

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is she rated by any of the ranking agencies? curious to know where she grades out to compared to those in U.S.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom