Geno genius | The Boneyard

Geno genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno senses if Walker Coombs Gordon Bent and Irwin don’t get more playing time (1-13 combined shooting) he will have transfers like Espinosa-Hunter all over the place. Not so much that it matters because he’ll just reload. When you play 6 players and have the #1 player in the country sitting the pine all game you are playing with fire lol!
Great to see these players log some good minutes tonight. They deserve it!! Can’t improve if you don’t play.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like Geno a lot. I also like Espinosa-Hunter for being smart and looking after herself. I say the same for Mariya Moore, Taja Cole, Ciera Johnson etc.. Good moves for them. Also don’t let the Cards logo I have fool you. I’m as fair weather as they come. Most Cards fans are great and as loyal to their team as Huskies fans are. I don’t even remember how that logo got there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's always been this way and it has worked for almost every player who has played for him and certainly for the team as a whole. True, he can be irksome, but "11".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
He's always been this way and it has worked for almost every player who has played for him and certainly for the team as a whole. True, he can be irksome, but "11".
You can’t get any more honest than Geno is.

Reaction Score
You can’t get any more honest than Geno is.

Honest? B.S. more like he likes to exaggerate to make a point. He said in the post-game presser that practice has been that way (bad) all year. So the few times after some big easy wins when he said they had a good week practice is just a lie then?

Reaction Score
Honest? B.S. more like he likes to exaggerate to make a point. He said in the post-game presser that practice has been that way (bad) all year. So the few times after some big easy wins when he said they had a good week practice is just a lie then?

I sure would like to see that post game presser. Is it on you tube or a link anywhere? I like how he communicates and the stuff he says. Sounds like he might have gone too far this time though.

Reaction Score
He has admitted more than once that the strategies he's used in the past aren't working so well with today's athletes.
So maybe he's struggling a bit, eh?:(

Reaction Score
Of the 5 bench players and the overall recent WBB transfer proliferation, how many do you think will be gone after 2019 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom