Geno Drugs Opposing Coaches! | The Boneyard

Geno Drugs Opposing Coaches!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Walz reveals the truth of his team's February loss! I wonder how many others he's done this to? Now he and Muffet will never have that bottle of wine ;).

Anyway, I digress. Back to Jeff and drugs:

"The night before the Cards February 12 game at UConn, a 69-58 loss, UofL head coach Jeff Walz had dinner at Geno Auriemma's house.

"We had a very nice meal at his house, a few very nice bottles of wine," Walz said."

I can only imagine what was in Marceiella's spaghetti sauce.

Wine is on the line as Cards try to get the best of UConn in NCAA Tournament

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Come on, who doesn't like that banter? I can only hope that our brethren here can soften their stance on Jeff, who seems to be a polarizing person-either you like 'em or ya hate 'em. Me, I like him despite some quirks we know he has. He's climbing his way up the Coach's tiering, still probably on the 3rd tier of coaches behind those whose programs are in the thick of it every year and have won a title or two, but still a pretty good coach. To me, with his USA Basketball affiliation, success in recruiting and in finally winning the ACC this year, he's good for WCBB and maybe the one shining light left at Louisville after all that muck is cleared.

Reaction Score
Come on, who doesn't like that banter? I can only hope that our brethren here can soften their stance on Jeff, who seems to be a polarizing person-either you like 'em or ya hate 'em. Me, I like him despite some quirks we know he has. He's climbing his way up the Coach's tiering, still probably on the 3rd tier of coaches behind those whose programs are in the thick of it every year and have won a title or two, but still a pretty good coach. To me, with his USA Basketball affiliation, success in recruiting and in finally winning the ACC this year, he's good for WCBB and maybe the one shining light left at Louisville after all that muck is cleared.
Count me in the “like Walz” fan club. I get a kick out of his banter, and I like his teams typically.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

I loved it when he told Ms. Muffet that her name is Asia Durr, not the player that won.:D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Walz reveals the truth of his team's February loss! I wonder how many others he's done this to? Now he and Muffet will never have that bottle of wine ;).

Anyway, I digress. Back to Jeff and drugs:

"The night before the Cards February 12 game at UConn, a 69-58 loss, UofL head coach Jeff Walz had dinner at Geno Auriemma's house.

"We had a very nice meal at his house, a few very nice bottles of wine," Walz said."

I can only imagine what was in Marceiella's spaghetti sauce.

Wine is on the line as Cards try to get the best of UConn in NCAA Tournament

That's a Final Four banner behind Geno. This is an old video.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That's a Final Four banner behind Geno. This is an old video.

Like @ChicagoGG said. Sorry for the confusion. There is an even better one about sharing wine, but I couldn't find it before I had to run out the door this morning.

Reaction Score
oh right, he doesn't care what anyone says....sure...of course at the open practice a couple of weeks ago he kept telling season ticket holders that he gets emails from fans about the freshmen and kept pointing to them missing shots....so sure, he never thinks about what people say....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom