Geno Auriemma Show on SNY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Auriemma Show on SNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
In fact, this seems to be a useful place to post observations and complaints about or requests for SNY services. Another place to got to-- since as Tom correctly notes, SNY does not respond to calls or emails-- is Pat McKenna, Assistant Director of Athletic Communications at UConn. I wrote to him about the limitations in SNY's streaming programming. He talked with someone at SNY (I think they answer *his* calls) and got back to me about the issues I raised. I'm not sure where that leads to, but someone is talking and someone is listening. That's a start. Patrick McKenna's email: <patrick.mckenna@uconn.edu>[/quote]

Thank you for posting this. I've just written Mr. McKenna an email, briefly detailing my experience with SNY's customer service and their refusal, thus far, to cancel my current streaming subscription.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Maybe we could get Geno and Marci to do some 1v1 skill training? But I digress. :p

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
I think someone already mentioned this but I really like the idea of a "Where are they now?" segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom