Geno at the TPC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno at the TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well I've got my summer signature line.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
DD: did you get a chance to see CD The Elder play? Any thoughts on her game?
I did read that she declared herself the 'winner' because she finished the round....sounds about right to me.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Another one DD: the old practice range was not tour level [an understatement]...they built a new one...any good?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
DD: did you get a chance to see CD The Elder play? Any thoughts on her game?
I did read that she declared herself the 'winner' because she finished the round....sounds about right to me.

I did see Chris. We had a chance to talk for a few minutes. I played in the MACC fundraising golf outing that Chris guest hosted for several years, so we had met a few times. The players drove around the course with the beverage carts and I meet DT, Nicole Wolff, Morgan, Maria and a few others those years. I loved those outings. They stopped a few years ago.

Chris explained that the organization wanted to go in another direction for fundraising. I found out from her that Manchester CC donated the golf, so it was a huge fundraiser!

Chris can hit the ball forward. And she loves to play. That's the best I can say about it. On the Par 4 12th green, her 3rd shot was off the green to the right. She bladed the ball across the the green and into the bunker. She hit out of bunker across the green and into the rough and picked up. But she had a smile on her face!

She loves the incoming freshman....but who wouldn't!!!!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Recruiting on July 5? I am betting there are some big-time AAU tournaments coming up....usually there is one in DC in July....maybe that one. McCall/Harper/Chong playing? Maybe take a look at our 2014 verbal Ekmark?
I hope one of The Horde can provide some names soon.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Blake - new practice range opened in 2008. 23 acres. Second in size only to TPC Sawgrass. The players LOVE it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom