Geno at the TPC | The Boneyard

Geno at the TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kiah's rehab is going great. The freshmen are"phenomenal" and "unbelievable." He''s going recruiting on July 5.

See John A's blog.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In later news, he was overcome by heat on the 13th hole, stopped playing, and was treated at a medical tent. He seemed ok when he left the premises.

Reaction Score
In later news, he was overcome by heat on the 13th hole, stopped playing, and was treated at a medical tent. He seemed ok when he left the premises.
I also heard on WFSB that his back was acting up as well as the heat.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Well, not sure what really happened. I was at the 12th hole and spoke with Geno as he came off the green. He seemed fine to me. We spoke for a minute or two. Signed my hat. I mentioned the Boneyard, and he said, and I quote "those people are nuts". He looked fine as he hit his tee shot on 13. But I did see him use a cart after that shot. I think he had just had enough of the heat.

Got some pictures I'll post later.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, not sure what really happened. I was at the 12th hole and spoke with Geno as he came off the green. He seemed fine to me. We spoke for a minute or two. Signed my hat. I mentioned the Boneyard, and he said, and I quote "those people are nuts". He looked fine as he hit his tee shot on 13. But I did see him use a cart after that shot. I think he had just had enough of the heat.

Did you tell him we know we're nuts? It's not like that is news.

Reaction Score
... I mentioned the Boneyard, and he [Geno] said, and I quote "those people are nuts"...

Thanks to doggydaddy, it appears that Geno does indeed read the Boneyard and not the board of the University of Dayton.

It's also a sure thing that doggydaddy has outed himself to Geno plus anyone else within earshot of that conversation and who also monitors the Boneyard. And now we know why Geno collapsed on the golf course one hole later. I can just imagine his last words before fainting:

OMG - THAT was freakin' doggydaddy?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
He didn't say he read it. Just that the people here are nuts. Well, specifically the ones with outrageous expectations. He said something like "the other team's players are on scholarship too".

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Hey, you are leaving out the very encouraging words Chris Dailey had (reported by Rick & Jim) for Brianna Banks.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

Hmmmmm. Maybe your encounter is what overheated him...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
He reads the BY. He's planted some extremely non-subtle hints of that on The Geno Show.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
He reads the BY. He's planted some extremely non-subtle hints of that on The Geno Show.

Well, then, wouldn't you think he'd respond to some of my tests:rolleyes:?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's good to hear the news about Brianna (which was reported after I started the thread). I was concerned about her getting discouraged last year. It sounds as if she is making real strides. I think she can be a key player for us. She has WNBA athleticism, which is something that can not be taught. Maybe she'll attend Point Guard College too.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Did you tell him we know we're nuts? It's not like that is news.

Often I answer the house phone: "This is the nuthouse, cashew speaking".....but I digress...

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
DD: what is his game like?

I can't find the Altavilla comments....can someone please link them?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Great news from Geno!

He looked like the lawsuit is not bothering him which is fantastic. When he can talk I am sure he will.

Great knowing that the freshman are impressing him......but the best news was about Brianna Banks!!!!

Banks should make great strides in her sophomore campaign. Another quick guard in the backcourt.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Blake, he is a very good golfer. Nice swing. Drove the ball well on the few holes I watch. Nice short game. Looks like under 10 handicap to me.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Thanks to doggydaddy, it appears that Geno does indeed read the Boneyard and not the board of the University of Dayton.

It's also a sure thing that doggydaddy has outed himself to Geno plus anyone else within earshot of that conversation and who also monitors the Boneyard. And now we know why Geno collapsed on the golf course one hole later. I can just imagine his last words before fainting:

OMG - THAT was freakin' doggydaddy?

Golly Wonkster, you sure are funny, heeycuk, heeyuck....

I didn't mention that I was doggydaddy. Once he said that the people on the boneyard were nuts, I threw you all under the bus and disavowed any association with the crazys here.

I did mention your name and he said "from what I have heard, that guy is not only nuts, he's certifiable".

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Blake, he is a very good golfer. Nice swing. Drove the ball well on the few holes I watch. Nice short game. Looks like under 10 handicap to me.
I think I read a while ago that Coach plays to an 8-10. He may be a little rusty now, because he is so busy, but his game is quite respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom