Geno at his best | The Boneyard

Geno at his best

Reaction Score

I think he's well on the way to achieving that goal!!

(And if we get Azzi, she and Paige may totally destroy WCBB forever - FUBAR)

1574457593140.png

Reaction Score
When asked if he participates in the team trivia games while on the road, Coach Auriemma said "I try not to because with some of the answers our guys give it really makes you question the education system in this country". LOL coach will never change.

Reaction Score
When asked if he participates in the team trivia games while on the road, Coach Auriemma said "I try not to because with some of the answers our guys give it really makes you question the education system in this country". LOL coach will never change.
Geno isn't alone in that assessment. The truth is: that applies to a few. I was blessed and bothered by students that exceeded my estimates and those that never came close. One comment does not apply to all.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Here's the full take:

“I think we got it right,” Auriemma said. “I think we got a better group of kids coming in that fill exactly the needs that we need filled. As long as you can say that, we filled some needs. … I think these five kids coming in next year are going to be able to contribute right away, some more than others.”

“It was a good day for us when we got all those letters. It was a great day for us, actually, and we’re putting together another one for the following year,” Auriemma said. “Two in a row. Two really good ones in a row. Our goal is to be bad for basketball again.”

Reaction Score
source?

Right from the horses mouth Alydar. :D

“It was a good day for us when we got all those letters. It was a great day for us, actually, and we’re putting together another one for the following year,” Auriemma said. “Two in a row. Two really good ones in a row. Our goal is to be bad for basketball again.”

I guess this means that it's Affirmed.......again! :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom