Geno apparently had knee surgery | The Boneyard

Geno apparently had knee surgery

Reaction Score
Yup - do the PT. I have had 2 surgeries on each knee.
Maybe we should start a Boneyard sub-group. Let's see...oh, I've got it...we could be the Boneyard Knee Jerks. All of mine were on the same knee, the left.

We could be Geno's support group. And with the right perks, we might be able to make him an honorary Knee Jerk Boneyard member. How could he possibly refuse? :cool:

Reaction Score
My husband just had a total knee replacement. Went to the Hospital for Special Surgery. He had the surgery on Thursday and went home Friday late afternoon. The main hospital is in New York City but HSS now has the entire fifth floor of Stamford Hospital. HSS is the #1 orthopedic hospital in the country.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maybe we should start a Boneyard sub-group. Let's see...oh, I've got it...we could be the Boneyard Knee Jerks. All of mine were on the same knee, the left.

We could be Geno's support group. And with the right perks, we might be able to make him an honorary Knee Jerk Boneyard member. How could he possibly refuse? :cool:

I suspect I'd take the prize : 11 surgeries and then the big 2 TKAs. Maybe the surgery will do something for those legs that keep bowing??

Reaction Score
I suspect I'd take the prize : 11 surgeries and then the big 2 TKAs. Maybe the surgery will do something for those legs that keep bowing??
IDK, Rocky, 4, 5, 6 maybe, but 11. Yikes! You must be addicted to skiing. I think the Knee Jerks will have to implement some sort of an "intelligence quotient" requirement for membership. :rolleyes:...Head bang

BTW, my four were all pre-scope...and 2 of the 4 were T's. :( ...:eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It seems like when you enter your 60's, everything starts to fall apart. Whatever you did in your past life has a way of catching up with you and decides to send you a message that you "f....screwed up. When you were young, you felt athletic and that you were invincible and played with abandon and pushed yourself to limits that even you thought that you could not do. After 23 years in the Marine Corps and 38 jumps into UnGodly, territory, where I never landed on my feet, my body has finnally asked me to slow down. Two hip replacements, and a lumbar laminectomy along with ibuprophen, tramadol and lyrica for neropathic pain, I can still get up mount a horse and ride the property. There are times while pushing a cart in Walmart, that I just stand there for 60 seconds, because the brain says "go" and the legs say "no". Still here at 76. Go Geno. Never sit down.

Funny how we like to talk about our aches and pains. Makes me smile. I think that we need another new recruit to talk about for 18 pages.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom