2023 Recruiting: - Gavin Griffiths | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Gavin Griffiths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see DC there too on TV. Can’t make out the other guys. At least one seems big enough to be a recruit. Anyone know if we’re hosting anyone else?
Clingan said this week that he expects to be at the majority of UConn games this season. He couldn't go to the CCSU game because it's a dead recruiting period and couldn't accept free tickets from UConn. I guess if he really bleeds Husky blue he could have scalped tickets. :)

Reaction Score
1 Castle
2 Griffiths
3 Edwards
4 Bowen
5 Miranda

A kid can dream, can’t I? ;)

On a serious note, no idea how realistic this is, and I’m not sure if Edwards and Bowen would be able to play together.

They can play together. Edwards is 3 but closer to a 2 than a 4. And Bowen probably isn't playing any 3 without a big jump in his skill set.

I don't think Edwards is likely, so I wouldn't get our hopes up. Not sure we're at that top-10 level of recruiting quite yet. A few years (and a couple lottery picks) away, probably.

Bowen might be doable. Tough to get excited with UK and Duke sniffing around though.

Reaction Score
He's referencing the class of 2023 recruits. Karaban is in the class of 2022
Gotchya - I was reading quickly and thought the reference was to a lineup versus a class. I'd be shocked if we ever brought in those kinds of numbers in one class even if we could. :)

Reaction Score
Gotchya - I was reading quickly and thought the reference was to a lineup versus a class. I'd be shocked if we ever brought in those kinds of numbers in one class even if we could. :)
I would agree. A realistic class would be Castle, Griffiths, MAYBE Bowen, Miranda. I would be shocked if we somehow got Edwards. I could also see us getting Ducharme for guard/skill depth... redshirt kinda guy

Reaction Score
RANGE

Right when I turned it on he hit a three from the top, a minute later he got a steal and got stopped in the lane spun and was fouled, he still went up and dunked it from a standstill, dunk didn't count. Had a missed three from the wing and the lane just opened up for him and he had a huge tomahawk dunk. Getting "hometown hero" chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom