Gavin Griffiths up to #15 in on3 rankings, Castle #22 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gavin Griffiths up to #15 in on3 rankings, Castle #22

Reaction Score
I initially didn’t think it was possible but I’m getting a weird feeling that Providence may actually land TBB. Seems like he’s spending a lot of time down there.
Unless PC re-loads with another round of portal transfers, he's bound to get more/earlier PT at PC than us.

Reaction Score
Every time I watch griffiths he gets better. Seems like the kind of kid that will have some 35 point blitzkreig by the end of his freshman season. That kind of shooting is a cheat code.
He will be averaging 20+ points for somebody. Would hurt to see it be for somebody else after being a lifelong Husky fan.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Martin is handsome. Could pull it off. Hard to see him doing it though.
Martin is definitely one guy if I was putting a team together I would want! I am so hoping he makes is money somewhere!

Reaction Score
Forgot about edwards. My bad. Felt like I was missing somebody. Definitely not giving up, seems like we’re in a good spot.
Are we in a good spot, because these guys have him as virtually locked up by Kentucky. Any chance we can swoop in and get him?

Reaction Score
Are we in a good spot, because these guys have him as virtually locked up by Kentucky. Any chance we can swoop in and get him?

Recruiting the level of talent we want consistently is always going to be a battle. We aren't searching for under-the-radar gems as much any more. We're going against other big-time, P5 programs for the best players in the country.

Reaction Score
He still has yet to take his official visit here, which will come over the summer or fall. This is when the staff typically closes and has a great track record of doing such. He has visited campus multiple times and was at the Xavier win. Staff has a good relationship with his AAU program and with the Imhotep athletic director. He has already taken an official visit to Kentucky and even if we do have ground to cover, we certainly shouldn’t be ruled out. Not saying he’s a lock to come here, but I’ll take our chances.

Reaction Score
Recruiting the level of talent we want consistently is always going to be a battle. We aren't searching for under-the-radar gems as much any more. We're going against other big-time, P5 programs for the best players in the country.
I'm aware of all that - my question is specific to this one player. For a site to have it pegged at 95%, it would seem they've got a really good take on his recruitment and thoughts.

Reaction Score
He still has yet to take his official visit here, which will come over the summer or fall. This is when the staff typically closes and has a great track record of doing such. He has visited campus multiple times and was at the Xavier win. Staff has a good relationship with his AAU program and with the Imhotep athletic director. He has already taken an official visit to Kentucky and even if we do have ground to cover, we certainly shouldn’t be ruled out. Not saying he’s a lock to come here, but I’ll take our chances.
It would be great if we can turn this into a commit. He really seemed to like his visit for the Xavier game and certainly is tight with Diggins, Castle is working him, etc., I just find it interesting they've got him as 95% Kentucky at this point. I could see this sort of projection for a player of lesser notoriety/one that none of their people have reached out to, but in this case it's a prominent player that you'd think they'd have an accurate read on to peg it so high. We shall see.

Reaction Score

UConn: “I was at the UConn and Rutgers game this weekend, it was my first time at Campbell, and it was their senior night. It was a great atmosphere. It is forty minutes away, so playing for my hometown would be pretty cool. They think their style fits how I play, the uptempo. Coach (Danny) Hurley says he is a defensive-oriented coach, and he thinks he can work with me on that and get me ready moving forward.”

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Somewhat moot as Michigan's best bet is to re-stock quickly via the portal. Plus, he's staying more local. :)

Reaction Score

-> “Right now, I am hearing the most from Providence, Duke, UConn, Arkansas, Marquette,” Bol Bowen said. “There are a lot of schools reaching out, but I am focused on getting better for AAU. I have been on unofficial visits to UConn and Providence, but I will start my official visit process soon. I will look to set an official with Providence. I would like to visit Duke as well.” <-

Reaction Score

-> “Right now, I am hearing the most from Providence, Duke, UConn, Arkansas, Marquette,” Bol Bowen said. “There are a lot of schools reaching out, but I am focused on getting better for AAU. I have been on unofficial visits to UConn and Providence, but I will start my official visit process soon. I will look to set an official with Providence. I would like to visit Duke as well.” <-

Remember the relatively recent articles where he didn't mention UConn at all? With every recruiting article you just can't take anything literally.

Reaction Score

UConn: “I was at the UConn and Rutgers game this weekend, it was my first time at Campbell, and it was their senior night. It was a great atmosphere. It is forty minutes away, so playing for my hometown would be pretty cool. They think their style fits how I play, the uptempo. Coach (Danny) Hurley says he is a defensive-oriented coach, and he thinks he can work with me on that and get me ready moving forward.”

I missed that game against Rutgers. How did we do?

Reaction Score
I accidentally scrolled down to the next On3 article about Judah Mintz. Their writer gives the University of Southern Canada a FIVE PERCENT chance of landing him. DePaul…. 70%. What a $[!+show up in Onondaga County. I love it.

Reaction Score
This is when the "friend of the program" hands him the envelope and the car keys, "Blue Chips" style. FIFY...Oops, sorry- thought you meant Kentucky LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom