Gandy Malou-Mamel | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gandy Malou-Mamel

Reaction Score
I’m disappointed, but sadly unsurprised, that there have been comments such as this in this thread. If any of the people that spent five minutes typing a putdown of Gandy or Gill St Bernard’s had used that time to do an Internet search, they’d know they were dead wrong. Gill St. Bernard’s is second in its conference and now 5th ranked in the State of New Jersey. Before disparaging people, how about learning some facts first?

If Gandy, her coaches, teammates, foster family or friends read this, my apologies to you.

View attachment 95870 View attachment 95871
I disparaged no one. Sorry if it came across that way. According to the power rankings Gill St. Bernard is currently 3rd in the North Jersey non-public group B.

Reaction Score
Gill is in the same bracket in the state tournament as Morris Catholic, currently #1 in New Jersey and # 8 in the country. I will check the seedings after they come out. They will either be playing them or Montclair Immaculate, currently #4 in New Jersey. Better to see her against a strong team. I will keep everyone posted.

Reaction Score
Gill lost 68-35 last night to Rutgers Prep, #2 in New Jersey in a regular season game. Gandy had 6 points. They play in the Somerset County Tournament on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Gill lost 68-35 last night to Rutgers Prep, #2 in New Jersey in a regular season game. Gandy had 6 points. They play in the Somerset County Tournament on Saturday.
they got schooled by Mikayla Blakes the Hoopgurlz #10 ranked recruit who's going to.......Vanderbilt......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom