Gampel vs. XL Center | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gampel vs. XL Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sat behind Georgetown bench last night and their fans are horrible. This one guy got into an old UConn fans face after the game and started shoving him around. The Georgetown fan was like 25 and the UConn fan was 70. I stepped in and broke it up but it was a mess.

All game the Georgetown fans were getting into little fights down there in my section.
If you could hear the really loud whistler a few rows behind you during all the UConn freethrows...that dude was RIGHT.IN.MY.EAR. He was there with many UConn fans or I would have said something. A lot of people around us were really upset at him.

This other GTown fan with a haircut that was a blend of Jamie Dixon and Pauly D a few rows over started yellin over to him about the refs and said something along the lines of "I can ref better from my seat!" I, being a jackass, said "Well they can do their hair better" he while being held back by his wife/girlfriend/hooker said "this is the Big East buddy if your guys can't handle go to the Pac 12" and I said "..or the Catholic 7." He shut up.

Reaction Score
If you could hear the really loud whistler a few rows behind you during all the UConn freethrows...that dude was RIGHT.IN.MY.EAR. He was there with many UConn fans or I would have said something. A lot of people around us were really upset at him.

This other GTown fan with a haircut that was a blend of Jamie Dixon and Pauly D a few rows over started yellin over to him about the refs and said something along the lines of "I can ref better from my seat!" I, being a jackass, said "Well they can do their hair better" he while being held back by his wife/girlfriend/hooker said "this is the Big East buddy if your guys can't handle go to the Pac 12" and I said "..or the Catholic 7." He shut up.
Oh my god i know exactly who you are talking about. I was sitting in the row behind him. He was actually ok up until late in the game. At one point he even started to throw the jabs about us not being able to play in the tournament...i have to give a lot of credit to the Georgetown fan who caught the t-shirt and handed it to the young girl (UConn fan) sitting behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom